Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Relics & Refinement, Natrually Toxic

Chappie

When I join a kuva relic mission I almost always check how many people have Radiant relics.  If there are not at least 3 of us (statistically reasonable at this point), I abort.   This means host migrations if I am the host.  This may seem callous...but my time is just as valuable as the person i'm playing with.  If they choose to take the "mooch/lazy" approach then why should I reward them.    Lets be honest....almost nobody is running kuva relics right now for the common drops.

I have no issue going to recruiting...but I feel that should only need to be done when looking to crack a specific relic.  Is there a way with relics to choose a minimum level of refinement in general?  I mean, I love burning through intact relics for ducats as much as the next guy...but every once and a while I would just love to be able to crank out rad after rad without sitting in recruit chat.  

Is a possible that if you join a Kuva relic mission and your relic is radiant that all relics are treated as radiant seen by you?

30 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

I have no issue going to recruiting...but I feel that should only need to be done when looking to crack a specific relic

You can radshare random relics, they dont have to be the same.

I have no problem running 4 intacts, getting all the common rewards sucks, yeah, but requiem relics are so easy to get. I can't keep up with how many I have. If i didnt run them intact i would never have void reactant.

I would say that the mooch/lazy route is not participating in the mission. There is nothing inherently lazy about running, in a public mission, an intact relic. They are working just as hard as you to complete the mission and crack the relic.

30 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

Is a possible that if you join a Kuva relic mission and your relic is radiant that all relics are treated as radiant seen by you?

Confused as to what you're asking for here. Are you asking that once you join a mission with a radiant relic, all relics be treated as radiant? There are only 4 drops (with 4 people) at the end of the mission, so either they are using radiant drop rates, or not. It doesnt really work when its "just for you", because the pool is shared between the 4 players, but i'm pretty sure you know that, hence the confusion.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 1

See i run with common relics but the real question is have you tested it properly or being super lucky maybe ?

Personaly when i use radian i either get common or even the adapter but never the middle ones ( i know i'm unlucky ) 

When i run unrefined one i almost always get parazon mods.

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

See i run with common relics but the real question is have you tested it properly or being super lucky maybe ?

Personaly when i use radian i either get common or even the adapter but never the middle ones ( i know i'm unlucky ) 

When i run unrefined one i almost always get parazon mods.

Anyone not taking the pexilus adapters when they come up is short-sighted. Uncommons are much easier to farm.

Edited by Skaleek
Changed easy to easier for comparative reference
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Anyone not taking the pexilus adapters when they come up is short-sighted. Uncommons are so easy to farm.

Well i run with randoms and the amount of tenno not taking the pexilus adapters are insane ( like i think i saw only 2 tenno getting those in all my runs ) . 

Yeah uncommons are easy to farms when i do intact relics i get those easely but when i rad it i get pexilus( or shards ,kuva and even stars) and its not what i'm looking for at the moment.

When ill really need those and if i'm tired of RNG ill just syndicate the hell out of those anyway ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Anyone not taking the pexilus adapters when they come up is short-sighted. Uncommons are so easy to farm.

Speak for yourself. I have more exilus adapters then uncommons from Requiem II relics.

Nothing is truly "easy" or "hard" when you're dealing with RNG. It's just luck. That's why it sucks.

12 minutes ago, Amazerath said:

Speak for yourself. I have more exilus adapters then uncommons from Requiem II relics.

Nothing is truly "easy" or "hard" when you're dealing with RNG. It's just luck. That's why it sucks.

Sorry. If you keep running t5 relics, you will have more of the uncommons then you will ever need. Each uncommon parazon phrase is equivalent to one lich kill. You are incredibly lucky to have more Pexilus adapters, you are just short-sighted. I would give you every parazon phrase i own right now for a 1:1 pexilus adapter BP and gladly go farm more uncommons. RNG is luck, yes, but uncommons have such a disproportionately larger chance to drop that over time, you are bound to equalize. Be grateful for the rare drops, and always take them. Thank me later.

Edited by Skaleek

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Sorry. If you keep running t5 relics, you will have more of the uncommons then you will ever need. Each uncommon parazon phrase is equivalent to one lich kill. You are incredibly lucky to have more Pexilus adapters, you are just short-sighted. I would give you every parazon phrase i own right now for a 1:1 pexilus adapter BP and gladly go farm more uncommons. RNG is luck, yes, but uncommons have such a disproportionately larger chance to drop that over time, you are bound to equalize. Be grateful for the rare drops, and always take them. Thank me later.

You missed the point. But since you believe you're the authority around here it pointless to explain.

2 minutes ago, Amazerath said:

You missed the point. But since you believe you're the authority around here it pointless to explain.

I think you missed the point, but thank you for respecting my authority.

Edited by Skaleek

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Skaleek:

I would trade all of my weapon exilus adapters to you because of how little they are worth to me honestly. Would sound like a good deal to me.

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

I would trade all of my weapon exilus adapters to you because of how little they are worth to me honestly. Would sound like a good deal to me.

Keep my name, if DE ever makes them tradable, you have a deal. I've got about 9 of each parazon phrase right now. So get farmin! I can understand why they'd be of little value to you, but i assume you are using them on your kuva weapons at least?

In this case, it's not short-sightedness, its just disinterest, which is fair, no one can tell you what the value of something is to you. Given what some of those exilus slots can do for weapons though, I would recommend building a few for yourself and trying them out before you convince yourself they arent worthwhile!

Edited by Skaleek