Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd picture in the newly added Dojo Lich Room. What do you think it is?

AnOldAlias

With this in mind, can someone get a better picture than I can? My computer kind of sucks, lol. Only reason I was able to get some 'clearer' shots without the wavey static was 'cause of the craptop I'm on, as distance affects what certain effects happen on some things, so not sure higher quality graphics would help or not.

With that in mind, it could just be a placeholder thing or it's some tease of some kind, I have no clue.

What do you all think it is?

Spoiler

zUwDjWQ.jpg

Spoiler

auGjiZD.jpg

Spoiler

fqABfgL.jpg

Spoiler

k7gMmvA.jpg

Spoiler

jDZVEno.jpg

8 hours ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

It seems to be the Drydock from the Empyrean Update, perhaps to monitor Railjack preparations for combat.

I don't think this counts as a Necro of a thread, given it was 8 hours ago of a reply, so apologies of it is, lol.

That does make sense, as in the third picture those containers on the right look eerily similar to that, iirc.

7 hours ago, AnOldAlias said:

I don't think this counts as a Necro of a thread, given it was 8 hours ago of a reply, so apologies of it is, lol.

That does make sense, as in the third picture those containers on the right look eerily similar to that, iirc.

That does makes sense too because the Lich Room was previously called the "War Room" (I think), space fleet would obviously be managed there.