Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why nobody is buying my rivens ?

Thywen.

Question

So i am trying for 2 days to sell some rivens and i didn't got a single PM in 2 days, i tried reducing the price but.. nothing

Let's say the other rivens i did want to sell ( soma / sybaris ) are not that popular

but acceltra IS, so i tried to sell it at first at 2k, then 1.8k, then 1.7k then 1.5k and then for 5 straight hours putting the message without price so people could offer me, not a single PM.

So why nobody wants to buy it, what am i missing ?

Here's a look of the riven:

GTOOnZV.png

Edited by Davidutzuffd

18 hours ago, Davidutzuffd said:

So i am trying for 2 days to sell some rivens and i didn't got a single PM in 2 days, i tried reducing the price but.. nothing

Let's say the other rivens i did want to sell ( soma / sybaris ) are not that popular

but acceltra IS, so i tried to sell it at first at 2k, then 1.8k, then 1.7k then 1.5k and then for 5 straight hours putting the message without price so people could offer me, not a single PM.

So why nobody wants to buy it, what am i missing ?

Here's a look of the riven:

GTOOnZV.png

Bruh, nobody's gonna buy a riven over 1000 plat. You see players trying to sell 1k rivens in the trade chat but they are almost never bought.

This riven will probably go around 500plat to 700plat, though I would not count on it. 

there's no harmless negative to boost the 3 positives. On top of that, acceltra's riven dispo is likely to be nerfed based on its popularity.

4 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Bruh, nobody's gonna buy a riven over 1000 plat. You see players trying to sell 1k rivens in the trade chat but they are almost never bought.

This riven will probably go around 500plat to 700plat, though I would not count on it. 

there's no harmless negative to boost the 3 positives. On top of that, acceltra's riven dispo is likely to be nerfed based on its popularity.

Nerfed in what way like it's gonna be green dispo ? Like more rare to roll onto something good ?

Also this is the best comment i saw in this thread, thanks.

Edited by Davidutzuffd

6 minutes ago, Davidutzuffd said:

Nerfed in what way like it's gonna be green dispo ? Like more rare to roll onto something good ?

Riven disposition determines how high the values in the rivens are. 

For example, the Hind has a riven dispo of 5 out of 5. That means a Critical damage/chance stat on its riven will be around 160-190%

The Veldt has a dispo of 4 out of 5. That means a Critical chance/damage stat on its riven will be around 130%-160%

The Acceltra has a dispo of 3 out of 5. That means a Critical chance/damage stat on its riven will be around 110% to 130%

The Rubico has a dispo of 1 out of 5. That means a Critical chance/damage stat on its riven will be around 70% to 90%

Other stats like Multishot, Damage, Zoom, Projectile Flight speed etc will follow similar trends.

The same rules applies for negatives. But generally, a riven with a negative has stronger positives.

The more popular a riven is, the worser its dispo will be. This is done for Balance  Its meant to buff weaker, unpopular weapons so that they stand a chance against stronger, more popular weapons. Acceltra is a strong and popular weapon, so its dispo is likely to be nerfed because its very popular.

Now that I think of it you may find difficulty in selling that riven of yours at even 500 platinum

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davidutzuffd said:

I don't need trash talk and toxicity in my post sir, i drive you to the exit door, have a nice day.

You are the kind of man who wants to start a fight, i just don't need that.

You came here to ask a question and now you're lashing out on people giving you an answer you don't like. Because obviously your price is perfectly reasonable and everyone else is at wrong here.

Edited by Guest

If no one is buying your rivens, then any of the following may be true:

• Your riven is overpriced
  • The riven is not that good
  • You're not being patient enough
  • The market may be saturated with equal or better rivens

Thing is, we're not psychic. We can't reach out and probe folks' minds to figure out why people aren't buying your riven. But, with a little bit of logic and knowledge of how free markets work, we can deduce that one or more of the above are true if you're not getting any offers... we just can't tell you exactly which.

... Also don't trust the riven bot as gospel.

• Like 3