Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why nobody is buying my rivens ?

Thywen.

Question

So i am trying for 2 days to sell some rivens and i didn't got a single PM in 2 days, i tried reducing the price but.. nothing

Let's say the other rivens i did want to sell ( soma / sybaris ) are not that popular

but acceltra IS, so i tried to sell it at first at 2k, then 1.8k, then 1.7k then 1.5k and then for 5 straight hours putting the message without price so people could offer me, not a single PM.

So why nobody wants to buy it, what am i missing ?

Here's a look of the riven:

GTOOnZV.png

Edited by Davidutzuffd

raw damage ? what is that Sir ? also the riven bot says the riven is around 2k, and mine is 1.5k and still no Pm's

and i said now i am selling it without putting the price in the message so yeah...

Edited by Davidutzuffd

The markets are pretty weak to be honest. It’s very rare to get anything sold unless you run into a high roller who doesnt have what you’re selling and isn’t worried about dropping a lot of plat. Or you run into someone who doesn’t know much about the market and just drops a bunch of plat cause it’s the first offer that comes up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davidutzuffd said:

raw damage ? what is that Sir ?

If you don't even know the basics you are having a bad starting with riven market. Raw damage is just what it implies "+ X% Damage."

4 minutes ago, Davidutzuffd said:

also the riven bot says

If you really are trusting a bot about pricing things and usually in the very wrong way, it's your own mistake too. You are overpricing your riven so much people will just laugh at it more than nothing sadly.

I have riven to sell, mind not a single one of them for more than 300pl each and its already 2 months since I listed them to sell, 2 days as you wrote means nothing, riven market is all about be patient.

Good luck.

25 minutes ago, Davidutzuffd said:

So why nobody wants to buy it, what am i missing ?

You are overpricing it. That is all. Ignore the riven bot as it seems to be very 'optimistic' - I haven't found a single price on it that seems reasonable. Most prices I looked at seemed to be 1.5 - 2x what they actually were.

If I was buying it:

• CC and MS are your only useful rolls.
  • FR is not desirable.
  • You lack a negative (i.e. -ammo)
  • You lack +damage.
  • It has 'max' rolls.

I would buy this to reroll it, not to use as is. I would probably want expect to spend 300 - 500 plat.

Edited by krc473
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Because despite the thousands of people selling their rivens at 1k+ platinum, very few are foolish enough to pay that kind of outrageous sum for a riven.

This. Most people know that the prices will come down eventually, it happens every time after new, powerful weapons are added.

Besides, Acceltra's dispo will almost certainly get nerfed.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Especially with the upcoming changes to weapon variants and Riven Dispo.

I believe its this thats have the affect on the riven market.  Also everything has dropped alot since the last riven nerfs as players now know their rivens they pay alot for will be worthless because DE keeps nerfing everything.

1 minute ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I believe its this thats have the affect on the riven market.  Also everything has dropped alot since the last riven nerfs as players now know their rivens they pay alot for will be worthless because DE keeps nerfing everything.

Exactly. Last time I remember investing in Rivens that heavily was at least 1 1/2 - 2 years ago.
Likely won't do it again with how volatile your investments are and the fact that they can be made irrelevant in a single patch disheartens a large majority of players to investing in the first place.

Hopefully someday that will change. But for the short-term, it is highly unlikely.

3 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

1200 = overpriced by 600 ..

An unrolled acceltra is around 500-600p and if it has two good positives is still 600p ? bruh thanks for your help by replying but still it doesn't make any sense

11 hours ago, Gorgorex said:

At this point, common sense. You got several good answers and you still didn't got it right. Check your preferences again.

Good luck.

I don't need trash talk and toxicity in my post sir, i drive you to the exit door, have a nice day.

You are the kind of man who wants to start a fight, i just don't need that.

Edited by Davidutzuffd
edit

2 hours ago, Davidutzuffd said:

I don't need trash talk and toxicity in my post sir, i drive you to the exit door, have a nice day.

You are the kind of man who wants to start a fight, i just don't need that.

You keep your face glued to the tree and you can't see the rest of the mountain. You are the one wrong here not us.

Not more good luck to you sir.