Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter new look feels too dark

Lamash2

I’m sure some people are going to like this. I don’t. I finally got the orbiter looking the way I wanted about a week ago, and the. They do this. And that would be fine if the new design wasn’t so GOD DAMN DARK! WTF DE? Why do I live in a cave now? I’m a space ninja not a goblin! I’ve had to completely change by color scheme to get even a little light in here. My old orbiter looked great, now if I don’t use the brightest possible colors I can, I feel like I’ve wandered into a stage in Amnesia. Please either get some light in here or give me some lamps to buy as decorations. And no Arlo’s doesn’t count, because it just glows, it doesn’t actually light up the area around it. 

• Like 3

Just now, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Dude they literally included a skylight. Theres no way it could be darker than it is now. But don't worry, its not all done the update is still a bit far away!

I’m on pc, so it just dropped. And in the skylight part the orbiter is a bit brighter. However the rest of the ship was made considerably darker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lamash2 said:

I’m on pc, so it just dropped. And in the skylight part the orbiter is a bit brighter. However the rest of the ship was made considerably darker. 

Oh, I see. well, you should put this in feedback if it's really that noticeable, good luck with your renovation.

9 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Dude, fix your Contrast and Brightness.

My Orbiter interior actually looks brighter than it did before, even in the back. Hell, the Infested Door freaking glows now!

I have the game on default settings. This is how the game wants to look.

On 2019-11-25 at 11:08 AM, Lamash2 said:

I have the game on default settings. This is how the game wants to look.

This is not accurate to how graphics settings work. Different monitors and different graphics cards will give different looks even when everybody is on default settings.