Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No affinity booster

Blaudari

So friday the PC Warframe Community received a weekend affinity booster, yet when I go ingame it does not exist as if there is no affinity booster as seen here

Bugged_weekend_affinity_booster.PNG

Working_Weekend_Affinity_Booster.PNG

Can this be fixed? I doubt DE cares enough since they love releasing broken updates. Also another bug is when I was re-doing the second dream I accidently entered the rift with my Limbo Prime and was stuck inside of the rift while using my Tenno in the quest. so None of the Sentients could kill me or even do damage to me. thats the example of what I'm talking about.

Edited by Blaudari
missing info

the affinity booster works just fine for me - and if the 2nd picture is from you too, then so does it for you... the easies way to determin if the booster (regardless if x2 weekend or reward/bought one) is by picking up one of those '100 affinity' thingy (the yellow/orange diamond-shaped one often found in containers and lockers) - if you get displayed 200 (or more if boosters adding up), you're golden.

2 hours ago, Markk_01 said:

Is the second picture yours?

Both pictures are mine yes, sorry if I didn't take a picture of my whole screen (being serious) but I wanted to show what I was talking about.

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

the affinity booster works just fine for me - and if the 2nd picture is from you too, then so does it for you... the easies way to determin if the booster (regardless if x2 weekend or reward/bought one) is by picking up one of those '100 affinity' thingy (the yellow/orange diamond-shaped one often found in containers and lockers) - if you get displayed 200 (or more if boosters adding up), you're golden.

Yeah, it frustrated me a little because I couldn't tell if I had it or not and it didn't feel like the affinity booster was active, I found out it is active while i'm in missions but I don't know if its a visual bug at that point. I found out its active in missions when I was stealth killing enemies and instead of the usual numbers I get for affinity it would go over 10k up to like 16k at "500%" stealth bonus