Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WE NEED CLAN WARS

YouJustMetYourDeath

It is a good idea IMO Clan Wars be a thing in warframe because it will connect, us (the clanmates) and the world of warframe as steve said at tennocon, With railjack on the horizon i think it is a good idea to see a type of Clan War in warframe,It will fit nicely with Empyrean.

*It will be the first step on GOOD PVP ingame and i hope rewarding (you can fit somewhere in there the modular archwings as you showed at tennocon).

*The current state of clan in warframe is a little bit meh for me i would like to see something more rewarding and more fun behind the all clan theme i mean we have all the nice decorations on our dojo, our lab rooms with our weapons and all that stuff but nothing entertaning in clan to do right now.

We had a nice discussion with my clan and we came up with the result about how awesome and fun it would be if we had Clan Wars SO i want to see your opinions. 😉  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YouJustMetYourDeath said:

we came up with the result about how awesome and fun it would be if we had Clan Wars

I think this is entirely dependent on how it is implemented. We had some form of this in the past (Dark Sectors) and it was okay. I would be quite happy with raiding a clan's ship/dojo/etc.

7 minutes ago, YouJustMetYourDeath said:

It will fit nicely with Empyrean.

How?

12 hours ago, YouJustMetYourDeath said:

We had a nice discussion with my clan and we came up with the result about how awesome and fun it would be if we had Clan Wars SO i want to see your opinions. 😉  

It sounds like an absolutely dreadful and narrow-minded idea.  It is a waste of DE's time.  Few people would get into it.  In fact, having your dojo raided by other clans would discourage people from playing altogether.

Warframe is a game focused on teamwork.  If you want civil wars, go play Fortnite.

12 hours ago, krc473 said:

I would be quite happy with raiding a clan's ship/dojo/etc.

Please evolve.