The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot dismount from Archwing since first in latest set of Hotfixes

Aurront_Saiton

So Im not the only one who is having this problem. I messaged in Region chat and no one seems to care to reply. The only thing Ive seen to work to un-mount is hold your switch weapon key "F" when toggles you into melee mode, then you have to either left click or scroll click to perform a melee slam off the archwing. Not sure why "E" doesn't even work in archwing mode. Unless if someone know a different keybinding or options settings that I'm not seeing.

Also I been able to get out of it when I equip my tranquilize gun and as I'm looking downward pressing "E" had worked a few times. Might be a bug though

Thank you for your responses. I have actually tried kwlingo's suggestion without effect.

I have not reset my keybindings, but I don't believe I ever modified them to begin with, Leyvonne. I can't switch to K-Drive from Archwing, either because my item wheel won't come up either.

• Like 1

I ended up fixing the problem for myself when melee phase 2 first dropped by remapping the Archwing Roll keys from the default Q and E and binding them to keys I don't use, thus freeing up the gear wheel and quick melee buttons. Could also work for others. They really need to add a normal unbind key option instead of forcing people to use workarounds like assigning to unused keys. 

16 hours ago, KCToxic said:

I ended up fixing the problem for myself when melee phase 2 first dropped by remapping the Archwing Roll keys from the default Q and E and binding them to keys I don't use, thus freeing up the gear wheel and quick melee buttons. Could also work for others. They really need to add a normal unbind key option instead of forcing people to use workarounds like assigning to unused keys. 

Agreed, why not just allow use to toggle back out with the same keybind key like so many other items in game for example: scanning, mining, drilling, tranquilizing, fishing, even archguns. Either you go back in gear wheel or just re-toggle the hotkey you binded to un-equip. This would be an easy fix. Also this would actually allow us to use melee mode in archwing mode.