Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terraria 1.2 Will Be Released Tomorrow O:

R3leaZ

Cannot wait xD! The bugs and exploits in the game kind of ruined the experience for me but it seems they fixed them in this patch. Also tons of new features and variety in the game.

Anyone else who can't wait for release?

Edited by R3leaZ

Awesome news!

Gonna play some more Terraria then :P

Until Starbound beta comes :)

EDIT: Terraria is a pretty well known game. You can look at it as a 2D Minecraft with tiered equippment, boss fights and lots of content.

They actually stopped support for the game a year ago to focus on its "successor" Starbound until out of no where they announced Update 1.2 with LOTS of new content, bug fixes and enhanced game mechanics.

Edited by Gekker

Pretty much this. Too many promises broken ;~;

Not really. They ended up... umm.. completely abandoning the Terraria project which had so much potential and that was one of the worst choices ever. Seems they awakened from their "eternal sleep" and decided to give the Terraria fans what they wanted. Though I wonder how long that will last since Starbound is incoming...

*cough* It isn't like DE broke any promises *cough cough*

Edited by R3leaZ

no one has ever heard of this game. its probably not good >_>

It's actually quite popular for an indie game. There are over 600 active servers. Just because people on the Warframe forum aren't talking about it, it doesn't mean no one has heard of it. Terraria is rated 83/100 by metacritic. Warframe, by comparison, is rated at 67/100.

Edited by Karma_Ghost

It's actually quite popular for an indie game. There are over 600 active servers. Just because people on the Warframe forum aren't talking about it, it doesn't mean no one has heard of it. Terraria is rated 83/100 by metacritic. Warframe, by comparison, is rated at 67/100.

This.

Also I love the soundtrack http://re-logic.bandcamp.com/album/terraria-soundtrack-volume-2

Plantera and Lunar Boss sound bad*ss

Edited by R3leaZ

I can't wait to realize I don't have a copy of Terraria and have no way of paying for things over the internet. cri cri

Well, there are other methods to procure a copy...

*cough pirateit cough*

I don't recommend doing anything but 'demoing' it and buying it if you want it, though.

That's how I've played 1.1.. but a pirated copy of 1.2 probably won't be out for a looong time.. and I kinda want it on my Steam :p

Eh...You really seem honest. I don't have the balls to even comment on pirating on Forums.

Don't worry, I don't discriminate and I view everything from an unbiased and neutral standpoint. :)