Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weeping wounds on Redeemer

(PSN)rossi-fe

Question

HI everyone.

I'm trying testing weeping wounds on Redeemer. One time I tested in Sanctuary alone, and Weeping Wounds procs, showed his icon, but, when I entered with a squad I can't proc Weeping Wounds, why???

I got a Riven with CC, can reach 100% cc with that and trying to reach 100% status chance with weeping wounds, is that possible?

Thanks Tenno

9 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

It is possible to get to 100% status chance with Redeemer Prime and Weeping Wounds, but they're not NEARLY as viable as they were to mod with pure status as they were before the rework. Try building Redeemer Prime for a Crit/Status hybrid build.

Thats what they said they were doing in the post from what I can tell

23 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

It is possible to get to 100% status chance with Redeemer Prime and Weeping Wounds, but they're not NEARLY as viable as they were to mod with pure status as they were before the rework. Try building Redeemer Prime for a Crit/Status hybrid build.

Yes, I'm trying to do that, 100% cc and 100% status chance with 60\60 mods, but I can't proc Weeping Wounds

31 minutes ago, (PS4)rossi-fe said:

Yes, I'm trying to do that, 100% cc and 100% status chance with 60\60 mods, but I can't proc Weeping Wounds

It isn't a battle to get weeping wounds to proc, it's literally just based off your combo counter. 1x combo is 40% status chance. 2x is another 40%. As long as you have combo, it's procing.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

It isn't a battle to get weeping wounds to proc, it's literally just based off your combo counter. 1x combo is 40% status chance. 2x is another 40%. As long as you have combo, it's procing.

hm... I think you gave me a solution, I didn't put any combo duration mod on build, will never proc lol. Thank you.

Weeping Wounds effects the status per pellet instead of the status per shot as in the UI. Because of that, the 100% status shotgun effect won't apply to it.

The UI says 30% status per shot but that's actually about 3.5% per pellet so Weeping Wounds effects the 3.5% per pellet.

1 hour ago, .Unreality said:

Weeping Wounds effects the status per pellet instead of the status per shot as in the UI. Because of that, the 100% status shotgun effect won't apply to it.

The UI says 30% status per shot but that's actually about 3.5% per pellet so Weeping Wounds effects the 3.5% per pellet.

won't it go to 100% when the combo counter maxes?