Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel like there should be NPC Warframes who are consistently connected to the storyline

Banishmon

I was looking at Jedi Fallen Order and I realized that part of it's charm was that Cal had fellow Jedi to help him explore the lore. The Grineer, Corpus and Orokin NPC's are great, but I feel that just having deep character interaction with a Warframe with a personality is better.

Thinking that once the story is all fleshed out, that might be a good fit.
Would these be existing warframes, or totally unique characters?
Like... would we liaison with a default Frost, or something totally different?

I imagine this would be tricky to depict a personality, without compromising the head cannon of certain existing frames.
What if you hated the reputation and style of a character or "voice" of a warframe so bad you stopped playing Yours?
Operators/Operatives, perhaps?
Maybe if there were ever an amalgam Kitframe update, that would preserve people's own individual take on frames used in lore..
Say, that NPC frame were a mashup, but mashups made sense in the playable context.

Just sharing some thoughts. Feel free to elaborate. 😃

Edited by kapn655321

Oh, so you mean.......STALKER?!!!

.....Get it?......Get it, guys?.......'Cause, like...he might be a Tenno........and he's a major NPC in the story-line......and he's constantly trying to kill us too?.......Right?........

(I'll stop drinking now)