Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic bounties

(PSN)draco_86

I've been playing for over 6 months now. Tonight has been the worst night ive had in bounties. Every bounty I do players go off and mine and fish. This is bad as you all know if they arent near it it cuts down on spawns. 

Seriously there is a penalty in relics for being idle why not in bounties for not being near the objection. At least stop penalizing people doing the objectives by cutting the spawns back.

I did call out one player by saying "lazy" in the chat and then they went off. 

Thank you

• Like 1

if player is considered idle they dont get the rewards, which is them standing still for a minute.

while in bounties if player is not doing the bounty they are leeching the mission as they rather not do the bounty an still get the rewards
there hasnt been a penalty for players being outside the bounty range as say there a capture an a player gets to the target first while rest of team still booking it to the objective. if the person gets the objective complete before rest of the team while they are trying to get there an dont get the reward just cause a single player was able to get there faster we would have players getting upset about this.

i do find it quite rude that players are doing bounties to level cap missions while they are trying to do rivens when they simply can just do it in a more private setting
players can go do a higher tier bounty to lock the irradite an grokdul drops to be higher but shouldnt do so in public.

leeching in bounties has been a issue for 2 years an DE hasnt really found a good way to punish players for doing so as its hard to track on there end if a player is legitly leeching.
Which is why alot of players are barely doing bounties now an when its nightwave challange some are locking there parties an doing them with clan, allaince member an friends.

the spawns get cut as there is a spawn limit in all missions not just bounties, more so at night which vombs, ediolon an lures count towards the spawn cap.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

public or pre-made squad?

Public cause I enjoy meeting new people. And I'm running it for the axi relic and eidolon lenses

9 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

if player is considered idle they dont get the rewards, which is them standing still for a minute.

while in bounties if player is not doing the bounty they are leeching the mission as they rather not do the bounty an still get the rewards
there hasnt been a penalty for players being outside the bounty range as say there a capture an a player gets to the target first while rest of team still booking it to the objective. if the person gets the objective complete before rest of the team while they are trying to get there an dont get the reward just cause a single player was able to get there faster we would have players getting upset about this.

i do find it quite rude that players are doing bounties to level cap missions while they are trying to do rivens when they simply can just do it in a more private setting
players can go do a higher tier bounty to lock the irradite an grokdul drops to be higher but shouldnt do so in public.

leeching in bounties has been a issue for 2 years an DE hasnt really found a good way to punish players for doing so as its hard to track on there end if a player is legitly leeching.
Which is why alot of players are barely doing bounties now an when its nightwave challange some are locking there parties an doing them with clan, allaince member an friends.

the spawns get cut as there is a spawn limit in all missions not just bounties, more so at night which vombs, ediolon an lures count towards the spawn cap.

I get leeching. My issue is them drawling the spawn rate. "Draw out the commander" no enemy's because leecher is over there mining or fishing. It makes it toxic. Oh yeah lets co-op and meet new tenno. Never mind 

Sorry at this point just venting

Just now, (PS4)draco_86 said:

I get leeching. My issue is them drawling the spawn rate. "Draw out the commander" no enemy's because leecher is over there mining or fishing. It makes it toxic. Oh yeah lets co-op and meet new tenno. Never mind 

Sorry at this point just venting

i know just giving you all the information on the subjects contents.
its frustrating as your wanting to do the bounty an yet all these leechers are like 😄 i dont have to do S#&$ to get this standing woot arent i a smarty pants

• Like 1

On 2019-12-11 at 6:06 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I suggest you don't attack other players in chat, but rather take evidence of their actions and send to support.

Just ssid lazy. And filing a report with regards to a lazy player? Have you seen the rules on filing reports?

Any reports filed without cause is a strike against me. Just cause he was being lazy leecher doesnt violate rules cause DE hasnt address it.

He did violate the rules by cursing after I said "lazy" but thats it.

Forgive me if I misunderstood though

On 2019-12-12 at 7:00 PM, (PS4)draco_86 said:

Just ssid lazy. And filing a report with regards to a lazy player? Have you seen the rules on filing reports?

Any reports filed without cause is a strike against me. Just cause he was being lazy leecher doesnt violate rules cause DE hasnt address it.

He did violate the rules by cursing after I said "lazy" but thats it.

Forgive me if I misunderstood though

Yes, I advise you don't attack other players, even with "lazy" as that is insulting and confrontational.  You'd be better served to remain polite and ask them to help do the bounty they signed up to do or just don't say anything at all.

Also, just because DE hasn't made an official statement about this situation does not mean that it's not against the rules or that you'll be punished for bringing other players' conduct to their attention.

6 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Yes, I advise you don't attack other players, even with "lazy" as that is insulting and confrontational.  You'd be better served to remain polite and ask them to help do the bounty they signed up to do or just don't say anything at all.

Also, just because DE hasn't made an official statement about this situation does not mean that it's not against the rules or that you'll be punished for bringing other players' conduct to their attention.

I do understand your point, you are trying to be a mediator. Trying to see both sides of the situation. I commend you for that but don't assume I "attacked" the player. I merely said lazy at the end of the mission to a party of 4 randos. I attached no name to the words but it was assumed. Yes I know, with trolls, they look for attention and thrive on it. And them being a troll went off on the whole party saying how they dont have to do anything as we are lazy ******* and we all work for him. 

Though one shouldn't have to ask someone to do what they voluntary signed up to do. Toxic breads toxic take GTA for instance.

Be that as it is. I made this post to bring light to an obvious issue that other players have as well, hence why my original post didnt go into detail about what was said by the other player or the screenshot uploaded. The bounties already give a warning if you are leaving a mission area, why not one if you arent within range?

I do not like to feel personally attacked when I was trying to post an issue in a feedback section. Of course no Offense, have a good holiday

Edited by (PS4)draco_86

1 minute ago, (PS4)draco_86 said:

I do not like to feel personally attacked when I was trying to post an issue in a feedback section.

Didn't intend for you to feel attacked, just was trying to give advice for the future.  Good luck with your future bounties, and please don't worry about putting in tickets when people are acting inappropriately in game.