Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intrinsic is confusing to me

GunStrikerX

Question

So, I was thought that there's something wrong with the Intrinsics point after I'm done some railjacks mission so here we go:

1. Before I run a Railjack Mission:

njqlS9r.png

2. During the Mission before warping(no enemies left):

GETLl4J.jpg

3. During Warping toward docks:

ktB6o6Q.jpg

4. After exiting Dojo(party is disbanded) and inside Orbiter:

bSpz5ZI.jpg

5. and this is what I get:
YM79kv8.jpg

Can someone explain to me what's happened? Or is this one of malfunctioning UI that failed to even reporting properly about the Intrinsics I get?

Edited by GunStrikerX
make it easier to look without having going outside from forum

9 answers to this question

12 hours ago, GunStrikerX said:

Can someone explain to me what's happened? Or is this one of malfunctioning UI that failed to even reporting properly about the Intrinsics I get?

Best I can tell is that it is showing how many unspent points you will have after the mission (rather than amount earned in the mission itself), thus the number includes your initial unspent points.

Edited by Kokomala

I think, this is bugged, since I've ran my mission until I reach Veil Proxima, the case is still same, they need to patch this through since this is make me confused, can't imagine if in the actual mission you got 33 Intrinsics, then turn out it's only 10-13 points at the end with your affinity boosters on. But if I'm not the only one that got the issues maybe DE need to look on this.

While you do have a rounding error in that the listed intrinsic points shifts from 25 to 26 nothing else is wrong. As Kokomala surmised the number of points listed in the results screens not the number of points you've earned in that mission but rather the total number of points you have. 

40 minutes ago, (PS4)SteveShay said:

While you do have a rounding error in that the listed intrinsic points shifts from 25 to 26 nothing else is wrong. As Kokomala surmised the number of points listed in the results screens not the number of points you've earned in that mission but rather the total number of points you have. 

then please explain the last 2 pictures since I don't get it, why it appears like that.

5 hours ago, (PS4)SteveShay said:

As Kokomala surmised the number of points listed in the results screens not the number of points you've earned in that mission but rather the total number of points you have. 

Well, in one mission i had 25 points (mission gained + what i had left) but when i came to my ship i only had 20 so i lost 5 intrinsics.... and everybody is losing intrinsics per mission.This is unacceptable.