Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does "ignore" afftect matchmaking?

TioMegaManX

The current Sortie level 3 is Lua disruption with enemy shields augmented, is quite hard but I am seeing tons of people rage quitting which screws up everyone else due to host migration and "mid-mission" lockout, since we lowly players seem to be holding all those pro players back I would prefer to not be matched with them again so I would look on recent players tab and ignore them, does that help or I am stuck with the chance of getting paired with them again?

People that leave usually have not the chance to do it alone, so they go with random hoping to find good groups, and if the group is not good in their opinion they leave. 

If a person is able to solo the mission, probably does not care if other 3 people stay there and get helped as long as they don't screw the mission up.

Nothing excuses toxic behaviour and I wish I could simply lock certain players out of my game.

Saying this, the latest/current 3rd sortie mission was the first sortie ever that I couldn´t finish with a random group. I had to take 2 clanmates with me so we had a balanced team,

My public parties failed 5 times, 2 by the host rage quitting, two by people leaving. I left the 5th myself.

People running around like headless chicken, shouting at each other while activating several keys at once... and then this one host who cursed his whole team and left. He is now also on my ignore list and I wished we would never meet those people again. (you can still ignore people after the squad got disbanded by ESC, communications, friends, latest players)

Edited by IamLoco

30 minutes ago, Bregastor said:

People that leave usually have not the chance to do it alone, so they go with random hoping to find good groups, and if the group is not good in their opinion they leave. 

If a person is able to solo the mission, probably does not care if other 3 people stay there and get helped as long as they don't screw the mission up.

They are quitting after failing 1 conduit, they are literally rage quitting.

11 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

They are quitting after failing 1 conduit, they are literally rage quitting.

I am not saying that I am sure they are not rage quitting, but like in every other game mode, people try to get into group that do the thing smoothly. 

So if the group fail the first pillar, those people may think "this group is gonna fail anyway" and leave the mission, nothing to do with rage quitting, is just how lot of  people act in warframe. 

Same reason why I  don't do sortie spy mission with randoms anymore, people rush in, trigger the alarm, fail to recover from the mistake and leave. 

Edited by Bregastor