Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dirac for Asterite / Titanium exchange please

Brimwood

Pretty much exactly what it says in the title. I'm enjoying Empyrean a lot so far but there's a fairly severe imbalance in the amount of resources it grants versus the amount needed to repair and upgrade parts for your ship.

After two days I already have pretty much nothing left to spend Dirac on with all grid slots and Avionics fully upgraded. Meanwhile I still don't even have enough Asterite and Titanium to repair one single Mk III part. Either an NPC trader for these resources or an exchange in drop quantities between the two is strongly needed. Thank you.

Edited by Brimwood
  • Like 2

I don't particular mind the Rush Repair Drones existing. Lots of things in Warframe offer similar platinum 'shortcuts' and that's primarily how DE make their money. The only reason why it seems more extreme here is because the resource requirements for Empyrean clearly haven't been tested in full with Dirac being a lot more plentiful than it probably should be (it has drop rates similar to Endo but the resource requirements to upgrade something with it are a LOT lower than is the case with regular mods) and asterite and titanium a lot less so. Once this is fixed, there should be no complaints about the repair drones existing whatsoever and allowing a way to exchange the excessive resources for the underrepresented ones seems the most elegant solution.

Edited by Brimwood
  • Like 2