Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Tennogen Skin.....Where is it?

(XBOX)Vladolak

It might be one of the skins that is not allowed on console because of copyright. It's not "time-gating", it's either a bug or a legal issue. Some TennoGen creators will not allow DE to sell their skins on consoles. Was it there before? If so, it's a bug, if not, you're not gonna get it. It's in the game's code but it won't be available.

Unless console got a patch today that skin is not available at all.  At least not yet.  Console is still missing dozens of tennogen skins atm.  You are talking about the red and black grinneer samurai like skin for ivara right poster?

There is a bug atm with ivara prime on everything.  Where the astrea tennogrn skin is not selectable at all.

Edit.  Googled skin poster.  Not sure how people are linking it to you. But console doesn't have that skin available as atm.

The rising tides patch gave us no new tennogen.  And that skin wasn't part of the patch that gave console liches and such.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 hour ago, Cephalon_Carstairs said:

It might be one of the skins that is not allowed on console because of copyright. It's not "time-gating", it's either a bug or a legal issue. Some TennoGen creators will not allow DE to sell their skins on consoles. Was it there before? If so, it's a bug, if not, you're not gonna get it. It's in the game's code but it won't be available.

As far as i know on ps4.  The last patch that gave us tennogen had no ivara skins.  I am thinking.  We just don't have it patched in yet.

The astrea skin hoever is bugged for ivara prime.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Unless console got a patch today that skin is not available at all.  At least not yet.  Console is still missing dozens of tennogen skins atm.  You are talking about the red and black grinneer samurai like skin for ivara right poster?

There is a bug atm with ivara prime on everything.  Where the astrea tennogrn skin is not selectable at all.

And then you have the NSW, where we're missing even more tennogen since DE decided to let them be purchaseable before they made contracts with the creators. There's literally dozens of tennogen we're NEVER going to get, and many of them are the best Tennogen (Ash's batman skin, the only good Saryn skin, etc).

This is true the last console patch before rising tides gave us 3 tennogen packs plus a saryn skin.

But we sre still missing plenty of skins.  I think ee may eventually get the skin the poster is talking sbout i time though.

The new way tennogen is being handled for console stinks in my opinion.  But ill take what i can get.

Speaking of ivara prime.  Anyone look st yhe ingamr model and get this odd ferling they made her wider all around. Her head and feet seem bigger thrn they should be.

Putting her ingame side to side with the first teaser pics and vids.  I think de altered her some.  Or maybe I'm being overly anal and looking to close.

It still looks good but i get a off feeling from her ingame model.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2