Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #15!

[DE]Rebecca

I also want to kindly ask for the concept art for wallpapers as said in the livestream. Hell, i would even pay hard money to have some of them as posters in my room! Put them up on redbubble.com or the like and im sure you'll increase your income :)

I wanted Frost Prime just because I wanted it - I was never under the delusion that Prime frames were better or necessary. All they have is an extra polarity slot - and the ability to use the rising half cylinders in the Void to get 100 health. That really isn't enough of an advantage for peope to go crazy over getting a Prime version. I think Prime versions of Frames should be superior - just like Prime versions of weapons are. They should have less weaknesses than the regular versions. There should be a definite advantage besides something temporary (you can always Forma your slots to get an extra polarity) and something marginal (100 health is not all that essential - and health regenerates anyway). Oh yeah - they look different - but that really doesn't get you an advantage in the game either.

Loki seemed like the logical choice, he stands as being the only starter warframe without a prime, now that mag has one. Also, the male --> female --> male pattern was broke, but that's probably because Excalibur prime and frost prime are both males, and now the numbers are even. Anyways, good livestream!

Does Excalibur Prime really count - should it? You cannot get him in-game (Can you even purchase him anymore?) The pattern, IMHO should only apply to Frames you can get without platinum, in-game - which would put us at 1 male and two females.

I absolutely loved the 2nd bow, pretty much all i use as primaries are the bows all day every day. i would be unbelievable greatful if any of those bows made it into the game soon, thank you so much for ur hard work... also ash prime would be nice ;P