Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I farm a steel charge?

Asyrel

Question

So I need a steel charge and I've googled where to get it but most of the forum posts say from alert missions but my friend told me alert missions dont exist anymore or the system changed so I'm just confused I want to farm the mod but I dont know where to even get it cause it seems like it drops from somewhere else now so I Just want to know where it drops from now?

6 answers to this question

Just now, Asyrel said:

So I need a steel charge and I've googled where to get it but most of the forum posts say from alert missions but my friend told me alert missions dont exist anymore or the system changed so I'm just confused I want to farm the mod but I dont know where to even get it cause it seems like it drops from somewhere else now so I Just want to know where it drops from now?

Nightwave

48 minutes ago, Asyrel said:

I Just want to know where it drops

For future reference, the Wiki is always gonna be a (99.9%) reliable source for that kind of information (and more).

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Steel_Charge

Source

Nightwave Offerings

(BTW, Steel Charge, beyond the +4 Capacity compared to most other Auras, isn't all that amazing really,
e.g. Corrosive Projection is gonna make a bigger impact on your damage output in a lot of cases, just FYI.)
Edited by NinjaZeku

Im just busy building an ash prime and there were a few builds I want to try out with steel charge in it for Ash thats why im trying to farm the mods before I finish crafting him but thanks for the advice I guess ill need to get a corrosive projection aswell