Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is an unmodified human "hey" somewhere in the Railjack boarders voice files

VisionAndVoice

Not sure whethere this should be put here or in the bugs section.

As the title says. Once in a while I catch a "hey" pronounced by a completely unmodified human voice, not fitting any faction's voice profile nor matching any specific character. Since this seems to happen only on railjack when boarders are around, I think it snuck through them somehow.

It's a very minor things that does not really ruin anything, but it's there.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Could be the "Hey," from the "Hey kiddo," line just without the effect, I've had that line play when I go to the reliquary near the back of the ship. 

Absolutely not that. Wrong tone, wrong tempo, no subtitles come up with it, and most importantly, it comes up when I'm near boarders and nowhere near the drive.

It's either Reil (The Ghost from the Chains of Harrow Quest) or a new entity entirely. So Cephalon Cy said there was a previous crew before you came along and he killed them to complete his mission. We don't exactly know what his mission was or how his crew died. I suspect is has something to do with that reactor in the back. I have heard they hey you are referring to. I always guessed it was a ghost of a crew member who maybe somehow became the transference energy that powers the ship. 

Theres a lot of mystery behind things like this for example in the room to remove the helmneth virus we have a warframe cryopod with a warframe in it which is wrapped in the infestation. Why exactly are we keeping that Warframe in that cryopod which you can see when looking at it is not nidus?

• 1 month later...
On 2020-01-23 at 5:07 AM, (PS4)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Theres a lot of mystery behind things like this for example in the room to remove the helmneth virus we have a warframe cryopod with a warframe in it which is wrapped in the infestation. Why exactly are we keeping that Warframe in that cryopod which you can see when looking at it is not nidus?

In my Helminth room, it's an empty couch in the Cryopod.

d4beby6.png

Do you get something different?