Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

leaving at last second

BoneBreakerx

so i was out farming some nano spores on Akkad in a puplic grp

we did the first 10 waves and then 2 out of the other 3 pressed stay and then the last guy waited till there where only 1 sec left on the timer

and then all 3 left...

wasent a huge deal for me i could handle it just fine... but what if that had happend to someone who was only able to handle 5 waves alone? then he would have lost everything from the other waves becous of those trolls...

my suggestion to fix it is that if you press stay then you are locked in for the last 3-4 sec...

• Like 1

Here is a better idea, any vote change resets the timer to 4s if its below that. And you have a limited amount of vote changes (lets say 3) if the timer is below 4s. 1st one is so everyone else can react to a vote change, 2nd change is to not extend the timer forever.

12 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Here is a better idea, any vote change resets the timer to 4s if its below that. And you have a limited amount of vote changes (lets say 3) if the timer is below 4s.

That would still open the possibility for Trolling.

I think that if 3 out of 4 team members select to leave and one of them is the host, the 4th player should automatically be force extracted in case of defense/interception missions. This would remove that risk of a single player remaining in the mission due to trolling.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-23 at 3:22 PM, BoneBreakerx said:

but what if that had happend to someone who was only able to handle 5 waves alone? then he would have lost everything from the other waves becous of those trolls...

Yeah, I have been that guy... more than once. And I was really pissed!

After it happened several time, now I keep my cursor on "Leave" option and ready to click, just in case someone plays a trick on me.

my suggestion to fix it is that if you press stay then you are locked in for the last 3-4 sec...

Sounds good to me.

On 2019-12-23 at 3:24 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

I think that if 3 out of 4 team members select to leave and one of them is the host, the 4th player should automatically be force extracted in case of defense/interception missions.

I'd be pretty annoyed if I was forcibly extracted from a mission I knew I could comfortably handle solo, even if I had started it in a squad.

Maybe a dialogue box asking "Are you sure you want to continue alone?" with "Extract" and "Continue" buttons would be better?

Maybe with a 5-second timer, auto-extracting if the player doesn't press either button.