Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait.... Is This The Final Tier?

Liverslices

I want to start off with a tidbit of information that might be really useful to some people; POWERCREEP IS REAL. There I said it.

Everyone knows the feeling, you want better stuff, and even though you have a favorite rifle or pistol or whatever, there will always be a better one out there. So far there is the Soma, the Galantine, possible the Kama, and clan tech. This seems to be everywhere. Everyone uses or is leveling one of these weapons. And just around the corner is a new sniper rifle, and you can bet your butt  crack its gonna be really good.

So we have a wave of really good weapons coming out. So what? Im beginning to think that there is going to be The Final Tier.... What if the Final Tier consists of a lineup of every kind of weapon (auto, burst, sniper, heavy pistol, dual pistol, heavy weapon, dual weapon.....) that are all Tenno style just like the soma, galantine, and the next sniper.

What if?

Note: a random fact that supports my case is the fact that the Founders Program is stopping soon. This means that DE is becoming more and more sufficient as far as Warframe goes. (yes I know they have other games too, im talkin just warframe)

TL;DR

Soma, Galantine, Kama?, and upcoming sniper rifle are all part of the Final Tier of weapons based off of the Tenno theme.

I want to start off with a tidbit of information that might be really useful to some people; POWERCREEP IS REAL. There I said it.

Everyone knows the feeling, you want better stuff, and even though you have a favorite rifle or pistol or whatever, there will always be a better one out there. So far there is the Soma, the Galantine, possible the Kama, and clan tech. This seems to be everywhere. Everyone uses or is leveling one of these weapons. And just around the corner is a new sniper rifle, and you can bet your butt  crack its gonna be really good.

So we have a wave of really good weapons coming out. So what? Im beginning to think that there is going to be The Final Tier.... What if the Final Tier consists of a lineup of every kind of weapon (auto, burst, sniper, heavy pistol, dual pistol, heavy weapon, dual weapon.....) that are all Tenno style just like the soma, galantine, and the next sniper.

What if?

Note: a random fact that supports my case is the fact that the Founders Program is stopping soon. This means that DE is becoming more and more sufficient as far as Warframe goes. (yes I know they have other games too, im talkin just warframe)

TL;DR

Soma, Galantine, Kama?, and upcoming sniper rifle are all part of the Final Tier of weapons based off of the Tenno theme.

kama? the kama is horrible

Try to keep your post focused, with purpose. This post is very flaky and roundabout.

>used introduction, paragraph to separate topics, used segues, used post-script, used TL;DR

sorry what? I cant hear you over my conversational writing style

Edited by Liverslices

I can assure you that it isn't going to be the end.

We already know of several new weapons in the pipe coming to us, and we already know of weapons they wish to do after that.

The power will continue to creep, but here's the thing...

We here, in this forum, are (usually) some of the more experienced and heavy-playing players in the game's current playerbase. We're in the higher ranks of Mastery (or like myself you're literally capped and and it's impossible to go higher in Master without new content) and we know the ins and outs of this game. We have a laundry list of tricks and combat tactics to get ourselves into and out of any situation. Hell I'm sure some of us can even beat the Void's parkour race rooms with an unmodded Rhino with time to spare...

But once November hits and hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of new players enter this game... we beta players will be drowning in fresh blood who know next to nothing about the game. They'll be starting anew, experiencing everything that we paved the way for by beta testing, giving our input and seeing changes made where they were due... the Mastery Ranks will take them months to catch up to us in some cases, the hardcore players, sure... might take them a week or two...

So how then can it be assured that they'll keep developing content? Well mostly because they've said they will... but also because if they stopped making content, they would no longer have a source of revenue.

Don't get me wrong. One day, just like every MMO, just like every online based game, there will come a day when Warframe becomes a ghost town. When DE finally turns out the lights... but until that time, they'll be putting out continued content, new weapons, and making content for higher and higher mastery ranks. But right now, they need to set the foundation... and they're doing so.

Side note... KAMA?! Nah man, nah... that thing isn't even in Tier 5...

Side note... KAMA?! Nah man, nah... that thing isn't even in Tier 5...

2yjy1y8.jpg#me%20too%20gif

I can assure you that it isn't going to be the end.

We already know of several new weapons in the pipe coming to us, and we already know of weapons they wish to do after that.

The power will continue to creep, but here's the thing...

We here, in this forum, are (usually) some of the more experienced and heavy-playing players in the game's current playerbase. We're in the higher ranks of Mastery (or like myself you're literally capped and and it's impossible to go higher in Master without new content) and we know the ins and outs of this game. We have a laundry list of tricks and combat tactics to get ourselves into and out of any situation. Hell I'm sure some of us can even beat the Void's parkour race rooms with an unmodded Rhino with time to spare...

But once November hits and hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of new players enter this game... we beta players will be drowning in fresh blood who know next to nothing about the game. They'll be starting anew, experiencing everything that we paved the way for by beta testing, giving our input and seeing changes made where they were due... the Mastery Ranks will take them months to catch up to us in some cases, the hardcore players, sure... might take them a week or two...

So how then can it be assured that they'll keep developing content? Well mostly because they've said they will... but also because if they stopped making content, they would no longer have a source of revenue.

Don't get me wrong. One day, just like every MMO, just like every online based game, there will come a day when Warframe becomes a ghost town. When DE finally turns out the lights... but until that time, they'll be putting out continued content, new weapons, and making content for higher and higher mastery ranks. But right now, they need to set the foundation... and they're doing so.

yeah youre probably right on a lot of that. And maybe its just me being romantic about this Final Tier thing, but the theory is a good one! Lets just put it in the "crazy ufo conspiracy theory" pile for a while. Maybe it will be right or partly right :D