Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken munition's vortex and my feedback on battle mods

Midas

I'd like to say i've had a couple clanmates mess with this.

Here is a reddit thread describing one of the many ways in which people use munitions vortex to finish veil missions incredibly fast.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ecb5qt/for_the_people_who_wonder_how_im_nuking_veil/

ezgif-1-1026cbdbe1a9.gif

This would not be completed without a gif of clanmates practicing this method loosely.

Also I would like to say I am seeing little to no importance in flux capacity/battle avionics.

100% vidar reactor all the way leaving both zetki and lavan reactor's useless along with all the battle avionics you created.

I'd 100% advise flux capacity to remain at a fixed rate and have reactors control the recharge rate of flux capacity to equal it out.

That way both avionic and flux capacity are static and untouched by mods.

Edited by Midas

After farming Munitions Vortex yesterday and trying it with Void Hole today while soloing a Anomaly Node, it changed my mind on how i thought Tether + Void Hole was nice. Took me a short amount of time to figure out how to use it (the Vortex have very short range) but when i did, one hit kills to a chunk of Fighters in the Void Hole. Pretty much like Magnetize but for Railjack.

Damn, do they have a lot of balance-work to do for Railjack content... especially the abilities.

The Devstream just before Empyrean launched, they admitted they hadn't finished all the abilities yet. Then, within a week, Empyrean launched? So yeah, they just kinda threw the abilities out there without a real balancing test phase.