Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Laughing Lotus - Transmission Suggestion

Justin_Case001

Soooo... I really, really wanted to put this in a more serious section, like General Discussion, buuut... I'm aware that that's probably not appropriate for this, and I don't want to incur any wrath, but this actually is a serious suggestion, believe it or not.  *SIGH*, but I guess I'll be good and put it here in Fan Zone like a good little Tenno.

I watched this video the other day:

And I just can't say enough how much fun it is to watch people laughing until they can't breathe, and it's made even better when it's our beloved Space Mom.  This video was such a delight.  Watching Rebecca crack up made me crack up just as hard.  I had tears streaming down.  It just melts the stress away.  This video both took years off my age and added years to my lifespan.

And it got me thinking: I want a toggle option or some kind of opt-in feature (maybe for plat) that replaces all of the Lotus's dialogue with outtakes where Rebecca cracked up hysterically while trying to say the lines.  I know you think I'm joking, but I'm not.  I'm 100% serious.  I want to hear Rebb laughing til she can't breathe during every serious transmission, complete with the distorted mic sounds from blasts of sudden exhaling.  Warframe has always been a game that, while sporting an awesome, robust, and legit sci-fi lore, doesn't take itself too seriously at the same time.  That's one of the things I love most about it.  I think this option would fit nicely.  Of course, I don't know if such outtakes exist or if they'd even save such a thing, but if they could get ahold of such a thing, I'd pay good money for it.  I'd pay a full game price tag of $60 just for this.  I can't even describe how much I would love for this to be a real thing.  It would increase the quality of my life by at least 1000%.  In fact, I'd love it so much that I would instantly forget about the tragic death of World on Fire and the devastating loss of archwing 6DOF.

Make it happen, DE.  For real.  Do it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Now that I've finished the New War...

Spoiler

I just wanted to return here and say that now that we have the Lotus back and can customize her appearance, I think my idea is better than ever.  I cannot describe how much I want a purchasable Lotus cosmetic that just turns the transmissions into video clips of Rebecca delivering the lines, preferably failed attempts where she cracks up.  I would pay $100 right now if I could have that.  Not even kidding.  100% serious.  C'mon, DE.