Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Ok, Boomerang.. vacuum.

DeeDeetheSpy

Preatty much what the title says, A mod that lets thrown melees have a vacuum on it. Like how Link's does in the Zelda games. I think it would be funny and cool to see a thrown melee coming back with a bunch of items around on them like when you get a high speed bullet jump chain with Mags and a bunch of stuff is flying behind her.

• Like 1

Whirlwind Boomerang would be nice. Especially with a feature like Ash's Ult, where you mark the targets.
Though all that functionality would limit it's possible DPS, else it would be OP over all other thrown melees.
Still, I prefer extra utility over just being powerful anyways, so I'm all for it.

36 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Whirlwind Boomerang would be nice. Especially with a feature like Ash's Ult, where you mark the targets.
Though all that functionality would limit it's possible DPS, else it would be OP over all other thrown melees.
Still, I prefer extra utility over just being powerful anyways, so I'm all for it.

The very fact that you are sacrificing a mod slot for a vacuum boomerang kinda balances it

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

The very fact that you are sacrificing a mod slot for a vacuum boomerang kinda balances it

Oh, missed the Mod part. Either way, I'm good with it.

Wondering if Nintendo doesn't have a patent.
...Not sure how those laws work.
I've heard you can't copyright video game features,
but I've also heard you can trademark some aspects..
No idea.

I'd be all for it if it's possible.