Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 1 – Oct 3, 2013

[DE]Grineeer

This is the kind of communication that players really want, and the kind that developers rarely offer.

Keep it up.

Edit: BTW as far as trading goes, we really need the ability to trade void keys. I have a clanmate who has dozens of the things unused because he can't host our games.

Edited by HomeyCDawg

i guess i'm in the small minority that doesn't want trading at all. when you've spent so much time grinding and the feeling you and others know 100% that  you've worked to get all the parts...

at least keep trading to mods and certain resources. we can't see anyone else's loadout so that exclusivity isn't as big a factor. and some mods are easier to obtain for some people.

It said that "in Dojo", and I have little thing to say about trade system.

Actually I am the one who don`t want the trading system in warframe.  Because in this case, (idk i`ve got right idea or not) I think there gonna be trading clan that using macro saying "WE HAVE ~~~~" at chat screen.  Also people who loves farming the BPs, weapon parts, and other staff, gonna loose some kind of motivation towards farming, and maybe people (including me) gonna start feeling how stupid to farm staff.  Especially to old staff.  New staff would work pretty fine, coz many of people doesnt have their items, but not to old staff.  I have lots of weapon parts, BPs, MODs, and so on.  Yes, I can be nice to newbies and trades with joining to trade clan.  Well, we really dont know the details about the trading system, so Im not sure, but instead of clan base trades, I loved squad based trading idea which you guys were saying on livestream, trading time after the missions.  I thought it was the best way to have trading system on warframe.  and trading items are only mods, and no other staff.  however, you guys made the equally to drop pick ups, so it might be hard to do squad base trading.  But I really loved it because we only could trade the raw MODs and we really dont need to spam chat.  Also this wont make the farming meaningless much as in dojo trading.

Maybe we could have some luckey planet of the day or something that increase the drop rates of rare staff.  Like "today, luckey planet will be selected and +50% drop rates to rare weapon items!"  We are having trade system because of people could not get the items, right?  I think the first task is to tweak more on RNG. and at the very end, maybe trade system. ( to me )

Also in this case, giving the max number to trade on day is sound good but what I think is too much.  Maybe once a week or twice a week would be fine.

Thanks and soz for bad grammer. but this is the my thoughts about trading system.  Im just affraid to lose my motivation to farm on Warframe because of trading system...

other staff, non-caster frame? NICE!!

Edited by LunariaN-

If the trading restricted and every person can only exchange their mods isn't bad thing and maybe can help to the new players a bit more. If the trading not in this way like auction houses then the grinding won't be meaningless but the whole of game is become a big marketplace with horrible prices. I hope they avoid that damn thing and they just able to use a marketing in dojo or on the solar map a trading post, or after mission when you play online you can exchange your mods with others if you need that missed mod. In basically much people lose their motviation about the grinding so the trading maybe not will be more worse than actually game. This game very content dependent and if not coming any events or new content then all going to the graveyard. 

About frame is always welcomed any new not really important what type.

i guess i'm in the small minority that doesn't want trading at all. when you've spent so much time grinding and the feeling you and others know 100% that  you've worked to get all the parts...

at least keep trading to mods and certain resources. we can't see anyone else's loadout so that exclusivity isn't as big a factor. and some mods are easier to obtain for some people.

oh sure you worked very hard that one time you got a systems bp or receiver after one run

it's RNG. you get lucky, or you don't. there is no 'work'.

personally I would rather be able to give away these spare bps I have to people who need them than sell them and get a horrible amount of credits.

or yeah I can just not care.

Thanks for all that info. Bring that armor 2.0.

Personally, I think that you should only be allowed to traded level 30 weapons, and probably receting them to unranked afterwards(both sides have to give a level 30 weapon). And leveling those weapons shouldnt give mastery points. The same for rare mods. Not any Bp trade.

I have a simple idea for armor 2.0. Why not just give each enemy a set armor value that doesn't scale. This way armor piercing weapons will be better against certain enemies, and non armor piercing against others (a high damage bullet type weapon would do more damage to unarmored enemies than a lower damage armor piercing weapon, however that armor piercing weapon would do more damage to armored enemies). At high levels, since only health scales, both should remain balanced. 

REQUEST: Can we get survival on defense maps as rare alerts? I really loved that weekend event, it was just amazing fun! Rare mission alerts can be fun also. Maybe a Raid mission alert from time to time?

Well, a variety of survival alerts will be fun sure, as for Raid - you might still encounter it as a second objective - happend to me.

I think excluding Blueprints from Trading is a great idea!
This gives incentive to build things multiple times and also uses up some of these materials that are just rotting in your bank.

BTW: Find a way to distribute loot more evenly.

Before, I was always looking for Controle Modules, they were soooo rare - now I get 6 out of every Void.

I have about 70+ Morphics and 110+ Controle Modules, while my Neural Sensors hang at like 5.

Same with Fieldron and Detonite - noone needs this crap ones you got all the research. Please give us a way to trade it in for something else (like in Settlers of Catan: 4:1 change rate)  or introduce items that both use it as a resource and are usefull

Started working on the next Warframe, she will be a non-caster type.

..........................................next Warframe, she ................non-caster type.

She ? non-caster? 

well ...glad to see there's something NOT RELATED to LoL, gj on the idea :D

Trading won't make the game way to easy!? It's already easy. People talk like grinding for that special rare part or BP is a bad thing.

Atm there's noting much to do in Warframe (lack of variety in mission types, title sets and story mode) so grinding for that super rare mod/bp is what makes warframe fun. 

Won't trading make the game to easy!?

He said trading will be limited to mods only.

Read again.

"Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts. Blueprints and crafting materials are being considered for addition to the system but may not be in version 1."