Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack...What are your thoughts?

Judathian

Oh lordy I don't post on here often but I really want to hear what other people think about this.

At first I was really interested in seeing Railjack and playing it but a feeling in my gut started to worry me so I wasn't too keen on jumping in just yet. So recently I finally decided to check it out and...Man, oof.

I enjoy the concept and I can tell once it's fixed up more it will be awesome but at the current state- I have played about three rounds and have lost items each time (Lack of Refining, why do we have to refine???? Really?) , you can't leave by yourself and have to ask the host to dock? What if they don't want to? What if you have limited time to play? So you have to leave and lose the items anyways? I'm not exactly angry or anything, just really bewildered by the choice of the Devs on how it works.

What are your guy's thoughts on Railjack so far?  

Like a lot of things in Warframe, it has potential. A lot of things have fallen to the wayside in favor of getting the next big thing out, but the devs seem keen on making Railjack the future. Still needs a lot of work to get there.

As for myself, I like it, it's fun. Could use individual extraction though but otherwise space combat is enjoyable.

• Like 1

In general? It's okay. It's fun to run a mission or two every few days. 

I think it released in a state that does not do credit to the time spent developing it, with all the bugs and such. However, I think the biggest downside is that it wears thin very quickly, because (to paraphrase someone here) it's busy without being tactically interesting. The missions are lengthy but not complex, which I think doesn't do the mode itself justice.

So yeah. It's okay. I've finished it, and it was okay.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe