Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: Various bugs occuring after entering a crewship/location

(XBOX)Kuhl MC

Here's a list of all unpleasant surprises, that happened after entering a crewship/location (e.g. Grineer Galeon) during a Railjack mission:  Weapons seem to loose all their mods and deal almost no damage anymore. Shedu cannot be fired anymore. Operator abilities cannot be used anymore (e.g. Zenurik's energy regen, Operator just hops around) . Frame and/or Operator loose all abilities from equipped arcanes (e.g. Magus Repair, Arcane Grace). Warframe abilities stop functioning (e.g. robbing enemies with Ivara's prowl). No possibility to land finishers on enemies while invisible. All these effects last until the end of the mission, sometimes even dying won't fix the issue... Needless to say, this makes playing those missions a pain.

Edited by (XB1)Kuhl MC

Yes to everything. (except shedu - haven't experienced it but don't doubt it).

They don't all necessarily occur at once for me.

•  Weapons appear to lose mods - seems to happen more as client than host
  • Operator can't use operator skills - doing transference before a map loads can break it, but so can other things mid mission - haven't found a 100% reproducible sequence yet. Not limited to clients
  • Arcances - not limited to clients, its also not all or nothing - ie sometimes operator arcanes stop working, sometimes warframe arcanes stop working, sometimes both. more often it seems to be the operator ones - although i could just be noticing them more as it is pretty obvious when magus lockdown or any of the frame healing ones aren't working when you expect them to.

Not listed but also occur with annoying regularity upon transitioning between interior and AW or vice versa:

• flying sideways in a strafe no matter what you do
  • WF weapons equipped while in AW.
  • AW melee equipped while in WF
  •  AW melee equipped while in AW - and no way to switch back to archgun - occasionally will let you cycle through Parazon->Melee->Arch gun - but you can't actually use any of it and can only cycle through once.

Encountered a Railjack bug where when getting the rewards for the Mission being done successfully, if you attempt to leave a Crewship while the reward is being flashed across the screen , it crashes and takes you to a view of the skybox. 

Did this just now and posted the vids in the Warframe Community Board. Funny that first time it happened I was grateful there was no Dirac....second time made me curse out loud since did lose the Dirac given.

This is the reason I stay on Earth cuz if this happened while getting lots, I would be upset and sad. Now I see the reason people were running the Ivara Quit farm- completing the mission gives you nada.