Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pretending To Be The Stalker Is Fun.

Glisp

So yeah, I own all of the Stalker's weapons and decided to colorize my Excalibur to look more like him just for fun. I've been running around the game for the past couple of days "Cosplaying" as the Stalker.  Tell me what you think:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884121054311806068/641E64CF5E02D9599BF48F23E6ADF021EFC87774/

I tried to get the colors as close as possible, using the wiki's vast number of images of the stalker as reference.

Unfortunately, you're gonna have to click the link above to see it because I can't use the img post extension on this board. though if this qualifies as fan art, feel free to move it @ moderators and/or admins.

Also, I chose the Pendragon helmet due to it looking a bit closer to the stalker's helmet than the other two. (though not enough to be similar but just the gruff look feels closer is what I mean.)

Edited by Glisp

Now that was just rude. Yes, I know a lot of others have probably done this. Just felt like posting it for laughs and opinions. I didn't say you had to like it but I also didn't say act like a jerk either. I basically just felt like showing off my own personal attempt at it to the community.

Edited by Glisp

Now that was just rude. Yes, I know a lot of others have probably done this. Just felt like posting it for laughs and opinions. I didn't say you had to like it but I also didn't say act like a jerk either. I basically just felt like showing off my own personal attempt at it to the community.

Think it was a brutal but very honest and general opinion.

Most people go Ash when they want to imitate the Stalker.

Reminds me of the days on ME3 when I used to run around as a Collector Adept with closest as you could get Collector colours. More often than not people used to suddenly shoot me, especially when against Collectors. Good times.

Edited by Naith

Reminds me of the days on ME3 when I used to run around as a Collector Adept with closest as you could get Collector colours. More often than not people used to suddenly shoot me, especially when against Collectors. Good times.

Yeah, I decided to pick Excal for obvious reasons. (such as Stalker using his body model) Well that and I was neglecting my poor Excal lately and decided to do something fun with him. Oh and regarding that, I think I've had like a couple people think I was the stalker for a sec and try to shoot me lol. Others make jokes of me dropping blueprints when a shockwave MOA or another enemy knocks me down, which is hilarious.

ahahaha, all day long. good times indeed

Something can be truth but still be rude. The post in question bled sarcasm. 

Yeah, I decided to pick Excal for obvious reasons. (such as Stalker using his body model) Well that and I was neglecting my poor Excal lately and decided to do something fun with him. Oh and regarding that, I think I've had like a couple people think I was the stalker for a sec and try to shoot me lol. Others make jokes of me dropping blueprints when a shockwave MOA or another enemy knocks me down, which is hilarious.

Lol. Well I wonder what person has taken the name Stalker/STALKER. He'd be the ultimate troll. Chances are he's not even active any more.

Edit: Ah, lucky guy. To think, I or other people could've stolen this as it was quite recent. Bit jelly. 

ahahaha, all day long. good times indeed

:D

Edited by Naith

Why is your resolution so bad? Btw did you use true black from the smoke pack? Looks good :) Ash would be more ninja-like though

My computer isn't that great so I have to run it at 800x600. I normally leave dynamic lighting and color correction off but for the sake of the picture, I turned them both on. I'm actually saving up to build a better computer. I have a number of said parts already, including a motherboard. I just need a few more parts and I'll have a gaming computer. shouldn't take more than 150 US hopefully.

As for what colors I used, yeah, the blacks are from smoke and the reds come from classic saturated. As I said previously, I used the images on the Stalker's wiki page (There's quite a lot from different angles which was really helpful.) to try and get the color scheme as close as possible.

Also, I laughed at that post Naith. I wonder if "The_Stalker" is taken...

Edited by Glisp