Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us get rid of Ordis

Greiztoph

For the love of god, let us get rid of that annoying thing entirely, or gives us the option to shut him up unless he is actually required to speak, he takes up so much space to say absolutely nothing, and it repeats so often it is #*!%ing mind numbing. 

I will gladly second this opinion!!

I've lost count of the number of times Ordis has appeared right when I've been trying to do something on that area of the GUI. Ditto for Lotus (sorry space mum!)
Ordis' random comments were amusing for the first week or two I played Warframe. Months later I can't say the same. Muting the transmissions was fine right up until Railjack launched... now there are times when I could really do with hearing whatever Cephalon Cy is trying to warn me about.

7 hours ago, Greiztoph said:

For the love of god, let us get rid of that annoying thing entirely, or gives us the option to shut him up unless he is actually required to speak, he takes up so much space to say absolutely nothing, and it repeats so often it is #*!%ing mind numbing. 

Escape > Options > Audio > Ordis Volume.

They already did this a couple of years back.

• Like 1

On this particular issue I have to point to the cephalon fragments. Ordis was in fact Ordan Karris originally. AKA, The Beast of Bones. As we found off in The New Strange, Simaris has the full capacity to perform a full memetic restoration.

Simaris quotes

"What is this? An antique Series-II Cephalon? All I've found were degraded beyond repair, but you're still functional. Your abilities could be of great use in my Sanctuary."

"I could restore them. In time, we could reverse your decline, heal your malfunctions."

"Ours. And with a full retrofit; total memetic restoration."

"You disappoint me Cephalon Ordis. I was offering a greater purpose: Healing! As steward, I would have restored your lost memories!"

I could go in a lot deeper with the details as current about Ordis, but as it stands Simaris is a total d*** that refuses to do his job to prevent lost data/specimens and restore Ordis. By all rights, we could have the Beast of Bones instead of the wining and glitching Ordis at this point. That's also in disregard of any other cephalon that could take his place ether.