Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DojoCAD: a mobile-friendly dojo designer

Buff00n

• 1 month later...

v2.6.7: 2023-08-23

Tons of stuff

• Fixed duplicate option on room menu so it preserves rotation when just a single room is selected (thanks Dizzzy12)

• Re-drew Dagath's Hollow because it was terrible.

Yeesh.  The difference in resolution between my 2015 Macbook running Bootcamp and my PC.

XT8LgHv.png

• Added a lab icon for Dagath's Hollow because somebody has to

VbCrlCl.png

• Adjusted bounds on the old Obstacle Course and the Chem Lab.

You can place the Chem Lab and the Energy lab so close to the Obstacle Course that their walls clip into it. (thanks Dreamwalk3r)

Spoiler

Hg5nlOc.png

HDx5rkM.png

• Added a marker for the huge fog plane below the Obstacle Course that extends past its bounds and into the next room if it's big enough.

FlTmoQi.png

How have I never found this before?

Spoiler

F3lc3ot.png

hhcikQW.png

Edited by Buff00n
  • Like 2

v2.7: 2024-01-07

• Added an explicit Arrival Gate marker to make it clear that it's different from the Spawn Room, renaming a million "Spawn Point"s to "Spawn Room" (thanks Dilgins)

I think I've seen enough confusion on this.

yOpT8SF.png

Posted (edited)

I need your help!  If you know French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean, then I need help proofreading my bad Google Translations of DojoCAD into your language.

v3.0: 2024-02-22

• Changed link format to put the layout data into a URL anchor instead of a query parameter, which simplifies a lot of things around opening very large layout links. Old URLs still work, and will be converted to the new format on load.
  • Added bad translations for all the languages officially supported by Warframe
  • Added better sizing and scrollbar support to popup menus (backported from Shawzinscore)

Edited by Buff00n
  • Like 1

v3.1.0: 2024-03-12

• Got a lot of translation help for Korean, French, German, and Portuguese.
  • I also did a pass myself over all the room and resource names.
    • This involved taking a bunch of unreasonably high-resolution screenshots in different languages, building a quick OCR system with Python, OpenCV, and Tesseract, and painstakingly double-checking it because it's not that great.  Especially with East Asian languages.
  • Broke out the generic large garden and generic small garden rooms into separate gardens because they have different resource requirements. (thanks hedgehog2k)
    • Also because translating these names was a lot of effort I'm damn sure gonna put it to use

x3RX24W.png

• 3 weeks later...

v3.1.2: 2024-04-13

• Shoved decoration capacity into the resources pop-up (thanks Jack, null_id)

cfwT6xK.png

Also shows up at the bottom, if you wanted to see the total decoration capacity of your layout:

ut7DsFh.png

• Like 1

Just wanted to say, this was an amazing application and continues to be, I remember using this specifically when I built my dojo out, and helped immensely with making an elaborate(and much too large xD) layout for my dojo, in which I managed to use every last room save for four for barracks for whenever I decide to start recruiting people in xD