Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Weapons Reacquisition

Joe_Barbarian

1 hour ago, (XB1)prematurebat236 said:

It's called patients mate. They may add a way to get it back but it'll take time. 

The Azima is a unique weapon DE decided to give us but mainly a one time thing. If you kept getting on and go like 600-1200 days more you may get it sometimes but they also have to give the other unique weapons to like the 

Zenith

Sigma & Octantis

It just takes time and effort to make one little login a day and Boom before you know it you'll get it. 

No, it's called neglect. The Azima has been in Warframe for nearly 4 years. There is no excuse at this point for not having an in-game method to reacquire the Azima and other login weapons. And no, you will never get the Azima again through login rewards (even assuming you can gives DE way too much credit).

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

6 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

You do know how many days are in a year right? 

365 days, 300 days of login rewards while 65 of free god knows what or just keep going 🙂. Takes time, and probably a riot towards DE and petitions from fellow tenno to get the weapons that are really rare. 

Edited by (XB1)prematurebat236

43 minutes ago, (XB1)prematurebat236 said:

365 days, 300 days of login rewards while 65 of free god knows what or just keep going 🙂. Takes time, and probably a riot towards DE and petitions from fellow tenno to get the weapons that are really rare. 

So players should wait 2-4 years to maybe get something back? Explain to me how that is perfectly acceptable.

1 hour ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

So players should wait 2-4 years to maybe get something back? Explain to me how that is perfectly acceptable.

Haven't you wanted to get something that was gonna come out in a year or two before? Everything takes time, like monks they gotta wait till they reach their state of peace which may take decades. Gotta be patient and put a tiny bit of effort to login and get the reward then do whatever. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)prematurebat236 said:

Haven't you wanted to get something that was gonna come out in a year or two before? Everything takes time, like monks they gotta wait till they reach their state of peace which may take decades. Gotta be patient and put a tiny bit of effort to login and get the reward then do whatever. 

going from a 2-4 years to a year or 2. And some people have been waiting almost 3 years to get it back already. By the looks it you won't get it back even if we did wait in the games current state.

On 2020-01-25 at 1:36 PM, sir_deadlock said:

I hope someday this whole thing gets sorted out.
Prime weapons being vaulted and unvaulted I kind of understand. Not only are they making money off of that, but it also free up drop lists for people to get new items from. Login rewards though aren't an issue of money. DE isn't making the game better by making these kind of things a restriction. You earned it by your login dedication. A bunch of people are saying it's not even that great of a weapon, so it's not like it would give anybody some kind of unfair advantage to have access to something they're supposed to already have.

I'm rooting for you, man. I hope the change eventually gets here and you and so many other people who were trying to crank through mastery points with limited slots, can manage to get back the weapons they didn't know would be so exclusive but somehow still able to sell.

While I feel OP's pain, I'm also glad they understand and acknowledged it was a bad mistake. This isn't DE's fault and shouldn't be labeled as such for any reason. On that note, hopefully you can get it back!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-24 at 1:30 PM, Joe_Barbarian said:

They have rules on such things so it's not abused. As I believe it's because log in reward weapons come with a weapon slot as well as to remove pressure from support from constantly restoring weapons all the time. However I believe these rules to be too strict and it's a lottery as some support staff will bend the rules where as others are by the book. But as mentioned systems are in place now so what are we waiting for.

No the Veldt isn't a login reward, you may be confusing that was the Zenith Rifle.

Nah you can get stupid stuff like that sometimes. I got a bunch of stuff like the normal Hek, the Karyst and so on.