Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WISP ALT HELM

cojo200325

https://drive.google.com/file/d/189cd-L7mDWs0z8OQ5jBto-VmNdenhApF/view 

This is my concept for a wisp alt helm or a tennogen piece, i honestly have no idea how 3D rendering works or how this would even make it into the game so any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

Sorry guys! I turned link sharing off so now anyone with a link should be able to view it! If you guys have any ideas or comments please feel free to let me know!

Edited by cojo200325
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-29 at 9:17 PM, cojo200325 said:

This is my concept for a wisp alt helm or a tennogen piece, i honestly have no idea how 3D rendering works or how this would even make it into the game so any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

Sorry guys! I turned link sharing off so now anyone with a link should be able to view it! If you guys have any ideas or comments please feel free to let me know!

i like it i hope that you submit many, ur good at this

• Like 1

On 2020-01-29 at 11:17 PM, cojo200325 said:

Use copy image adress then paste on the text editor. This way your concept image will show up here.

Edit: I don't know if this works with google drice but you can uplaod ot to imgur without an account and do the described procedure .

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1

I liked the concept, very unique and exotic, when it make it to the game you aleady have a buyer 😄. Hope you can bring it to life soon.

I think there's lots of tutorials in the forums and also on youtube teaching 3D stuff, and even some material specific for Tennogen. I'll see if i can find and bring here. (I also have no idea how to model in 3D, honestly, never tryed, but would be nice to learn, who knows, maybe i even attempt on some Tennogen too) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-10 at 9:24 PM, Blobfish86 said:

I liked the concept, very unique and exotic, when it make it to the game you aleady have a buyer 😄. Hope you can bring it to life soon.

I think there's lots of tutorials in the forums and also on youtube teaching 3D stuff, and even some material specific for Tennogen. I'll see if i can find and bring here. (I also have no idea how to model in 3D, honestly, never tryed, but would be nice to learn, who knows, maybe i even attempt on some Tennogen too) 

Thank you very much! I think I am going to look into 3d modeling soon so maybe this will hop onto ur screens sooner than I thought 

• 3 weeks later...