Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Will Future Primes Effect Rng

TeddyBear

So from what i heard the next prime warframe is ember prime. Correct me if i am wrong.

From that i am guessing she will be found in either Mobile defense or Defense. 

Since, Frost is found in exterminate and Mag prime is found in survival.

So this will brings up a problem in the future, lets say the next 2 prime frames one of each takes the Mobile defense and the other takes the Defense. So what will happen to the remaining frames that will eventually have their own prime version. Will they be squeezed inside the same drop table? Think about the RNG that will drive people nuts.

This also brings up a common issue which is lack of game modes/types.

They've already came across this problem before.

When the added all the new prime gear, everything had bugger all chance of dropping and people just got lots of forma.

And didn't they say they're brining in several new game modes, survival being one of them?

But I think they were to replace some missions.

And didn't they say they're brining in several new game modes, survival being one of them?

But I think they were to replace some missions.

They're definitely replacing many mission types or reworking them. Knowing this, maybe these refined missions will have void counterparts.

The missions that are going to be refined/replaced/reworked as far as we know are:

-Sabotage

-Rescue

-Deception

-Spy

This isn't also including how they're working on 4 more game types.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

They're definitely replacing many mission types or reworking them. Knowing this, maybe these refined missions will have void counterparts.

The missions that are going to be refined/replaced/reworked as far as we know are:

-Sabotage

-Rescue

-Deception

-Spy

Nooooo sabotage D:

But I love that one ;-;

I'd have to agree with this. This doesn't completely invalidate the concern in the future as there a definitely more Warframes than mission types currently so we'll have to wait and see but it should work in the short run.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. We only have 3 primes, and it unlikely that we will be getting more than 1 new per month. Plenty of time to add more modes, or simply add them to derelict void, or change how the whole void thing works. Possibilities are limitless.

OP's worry works only if you assume that nothing else will be added or changed in game, which is just flat out silly.

speaking of ember prime being announced, did they say if there were going to be primes of all the warframes eventaully? i would love to get a new prime warframe of one i dont already have. i was excited when they announced mag prime but also sad because i already had one maxed out. needless to say, im alil tempted to get it anyways. but starting back at a level 1 mag will be such a step down from crushing everything and anything in sight :P

Like others have said they are adding more mission types so you'd assume that 1 or more of these will be added to the void. Hopefully there won't be any more "dilution" in the voids. Now we have to watch out for "dilution" of mission which give key rewards instead.

Perhaps if we had a token system of some sorts, we'd be able to squeeze more stuff into each mission, plus it'll remove useless rng

I dont think they realize they could have both RNG and a token system. Make it so all items gained from void mission are worth a certain amount of tokens and have a market to sell them in and to buy other parts from.

I can hear it now "Oh that's gonna mess up the lore" or some other such BS. How many times do you have to kill each boss to get a frame? At least 3. For the grineer I can kinda see it being clones and all but how many golems are there? Killing him 3 times isn't messing up the lore for ya? How about corpus? How many Nef Anyos are there?

Let the lucky get lucky but also let the persistent get what they want in a reasonable amount of time.

-Sabotage

-Rescue

-Deception

-Spy

I myself am hoping for a Void Assassination. would be pretty cool imho. say a corrupted jackal as placeholder? o.o (with modified weapons. like actual working rockets but oookay)