Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon Mod Config window broke

BlackHorsePL

I had this identical bug occur on my client.

Details: I had an old Lich from before today's update, and ranked it up to rank 4. In the following mission, I unlocked the last of my 3 Requiem guesses, but upon returning to my orbiter I found that the Lich status menu in navigation would not load. I could not interact with the modify parazon button, though I was able to exit the menu. Trying to access my parazon mods from the arsenal produced the same bug as pictured previously in the screenshot.

il y a 11 minutes, UncleNayNay a dit :

I had this identical bug occur on my client.

Details: I had an old Lich from before today's update, and ranked it up to rank 4. In the following mission, I unlocked the last of my 3 Requiem guesses, but upon returning to my orbiter I found that the Lich status menu in navigation would not load. I could not interact with the modify parazon button, though I was able to exit the menu. Trying to access my parazon mods from the arsenal produced the same bug as pictured previously in the screenshot.

I had the exact same setup : old lich, came back from a mission with last murmur unlocked, went into my parazon and game basically forced me to exit. The lich menu also seems to be bugged and wont show me my lich. Once out of the lich menu i cant control my warfame and can just move my cursor around.

I ahve been experiencing the same bug for the last 30 minutes with not way of actually making my parazon menu work.

I can no view the Lich menu either, When I click on the Lcih icon near Nighwave button, it opens the menu but never loads and then when I clsoe the menu; I can't move my frame.

Please fix

epic freeze and white huge block appear same copndition had 2 word unlocked still can change parazon, but when i unlocked the third word with wisperer it bugg all the S#&$ out of my interface and game pls fix

Btw bug is permanent after the reveal of third murmur, not even the relog helps! players are unable to proceed with lich hunt now.
The lich on with the problem occurred was existing before the update.

Edited by Wakata

Same bug on my end, with similar setup: old lich, 3rd hint via murmurs, went to edit parazon, borked.

I tried re-launching the game, verifying cache integrity, still the same. I was about to reinstall, but since other people have the same problem, I'll wait for a word from DE.

Edit: I'd like to point out that I could edit my parazon after the patch, but before I got the 3rd hint via murmur acquisition. Could it be the new requiem attempts history interface, on the left?

Edited by DazzlingPangolin
precision

e680301426f56d245384912c81c9f351.png

This same bug happened to me

This persists through restarting the game, softlocking me in place. It also happens when you view your lich status, though the screen doesn't distort, you will still be softlocked and unable to do anything.

Edited by TotalInfinity