Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a quick "Thank you"

DonGheddo

Hello , my name is Mark and i've been playing the game since i think mid 2014 , so a very long time ago .

It is true that the game had good moments and also had bad moments but in my opinion as long as you enjoy playing it, it's worth every second you spend in-game !

My advice would be , don't take anything too seriously and just enjoy 😄

I'm sorry for my english , i'm from east europe .

Cheers and have a good one !

• Like 6

Quite true. I've been here since 2013, and I've never burnt myself out because I never really concerned myself with the meta and being most efficient. My number 1 priority was always fun, if something wasn't fun I didn't do it/ use it. Sure, I am Mr 28 and I don't have my focus maxed, that's cause I don't like eidolon hunting or ESO. They just aren't fun to me, so I rarely do it. 

All too often people get sucked into that habit of being most efficient and sacrificing personal enjoyment in the process, and they forget that because you gave up enjoyment to obtain something you've tainted that thing and it will never bring you happiness, it will only bring back the memories of how you got it, Making you bitter and burnt out.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Miser_able:

All too often people get sucked into that habit of being most efficient and sacrificing personal enjoyment in the process, and they forget that because you gave up enjoyment to obtain something you've tainted that thing and it will never bring you happiness, it will only bring back the memories of how you got it, Making you bitter and burnt out.

I hate this efficiency mentality personally, and i really wonder why so many people fall for it or if Warframe really is just a game to attract that kind of players.

For example people will tell you that in Railjack the Void Hole tactic will be the "best" and that you have to play that way if you want to be efficient.

I dont even care that the Mod didnt drop for me yet because i know that i will find that playstyle boring, when i play Railjack i enjoy using my guns and maneuvering around the most, so why should i switch to a playstyle which will kill all my enjoyment for the gamemode? Still some people will do exactly that because they themselves or others pressure them to be efficient.

Besides that, i think it makes it harder for the Devs to decide whether something really needs improvements or not because they will look at raw statistics too when debating this. There might be people all over the place complaining about how annoying the Murmur-Grind is, but if statistics show that most of the players spend a lot of time playing it, is there really a need to change something? Why are people spending so much time with something they say they dont like? (we know the answer, but still...)

Edited by DreisterDino

4 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

I hate this efficiency mentality personally, and i really wonder why so many people fall for it or if Warframe really is just a game to attract that kind of players.

For example people will tell you that in Railjack the Void Hole tactic will be the "best" and that you have to play that way if you want to be efficient.

I dont even care that the Mod didnt drop for me yet because i know that i will find that playstyle boring, when i play Railjack i enjoy using my guns and maneuvering around the most, so why should i switch to a playstyle which will kill all my enjoyment for the gamemode? Still some people will do exactly that because they themselves or others pressure them to be efficient.

Besides that, i think it makes it harder for the Devs to decide whether something really needs improvements or not because they will look at raw statistics too when debating this. There might be people all over the place complaining about how annoying the Murmur-Grind is, but if statistics show that most of the players spend a lot of time playing it, is there really a need to change something? Why are people spending so much time with something they say they dont like? (we know the answer, but still...)

Yea, I've not even bothered getting void hole cause I'm perfectly happy with my particle ram and seeker volley. I love just slamming into enemies with my ram or shooting them with my guns.