Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whipclaw insane damage

Pendragon1951

Question

I had just watched a video from Grind Hard Squad about getting insane damage and red crits without arcanes, I duplicated his build in fact some of my stats were even better and despite that not one red crit, the name of the video is KHORA'S OVERPOWERED MILLION RED CRIT WHIP | NEWLY BUFF WHIPCLAW. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, my melee weapon even had 86% crit chance not sure if this effects it in any way and still no red crits. If anyone can enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong that would be great:) 

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

my melee weapon even had 86% crit chance

You need at least over 200% crit chance to deal red crits (only realistically achievable with bloodrush builds (and then only with max combo), or crit focused heavy attack builds).

5 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

Grind Hard Squad

They post poor quality click-bait videos, I'd recommend you don't watch them.

Edited by HugintheCrow

With blood rush and sacrificial steel you'll get to red crits territory once you reach the x11 / x12 combo multiplier. These are the only two mandatory mods to achieve red crits, (well don't fogert to add anything giving you combo time oc).

Im a khora main, and whatever people think that video is not Click bait, actually it just shows one side of this frame power. I'm generally against that kind of behaviour from devs, but DE should take a look at khora's kit and nerf something cause she is just insanely OP... At this point I'm just running this frame for almost any content ig and barelly even need to use my weapons (but when it's mandatory). And yes, others frames can achieve that, but not as well as khora and on such a wide variety of activities. From farming, defense, ESO, sorties, arbi, liches, horde extermination and so on I rarely get accros any other frame able to outperform khora (ok not world bosses like edolons and orbs 😉). She can heal, CC (even mini bosses) with ease, do insane damage for 6 energy in a very large area and through walls, have two cats (double prime primed animal instincts + double regeneration link for consistant self healing), bootyfull and spiky...