Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Arcane Energize getting nerfed?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Oh I know what I said but what point are YOU trying to make? 

It sounds like these changes literally dictate if your gunna continue playing or not? If a slight nerf something that's essentially niche (Arcanes are a nice bonus but are not in any way necessary to complete anything in game) then what is your point? 

The only thing that I've ever gotten out of em.....is plat. That's it.

the entire point is your argument is 100% useless and your post was and is also 100% usless to this entire discussion. You came here just to say "I haven't used them ever. so it's fine if they are nerfed. I don't have a dog in this race why are you guys whining so much?" and expect to be treated like you know what's best for arcane changes? 

But clearly you either just didn't get the point, just like you don't understand arcanes. That or your fishing for flame. 

And the only thing that will make me drop Warframe is locking lore behind triple layers of RNG or just making gameplay 100% railjack based. If someones going to drop a game because of changes, those sorts of people wouldn't be on fourms discussing it. They would be out playing or doing literally anything else just like they did for kuva lich and railjack updates.  

Edited by Fire2box

From what I understand, many arcanes have a cooldown equal to their duration now. Judging by the language in the description, Energize is going to work like Zenurik's Energy Pulse, and can't re-trigger until the regen ends. This probably means it will no longer bypass ability channeling. That's a pretty massive nerf. Energize will become an alternative to Zenurik's Energizing Dash, rather than the ultimate energy maintenance option.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

If a slight nerf something that's essentially niche [...]

I wouldn't call it slight. If my understanding is correct, Energize's function is completely changing, and the thing that makes it so powerful (bypassing channeling restrictions) is going away.

• Like 2

I think we've got some time before the update drops at least for PC, even after it does I'm sure further patches will address most of the problems people have.

While I think its important to talk about these things as as community, it would be a better idea to voice our concerns in the feedback section of their 20 post update. Given enough feedback, if there are real outliers that the community didn't like, then as the community we will decide that in the feedback section of the forums, where they will likely hear us.

Even if they don't personally acknowledge all of us through a hand-typed response, they do see, and "every vote counts" like they say during elections, although it doesnt seem that way during Presidential elections with the House of Representatives and stuff, so maybe think of it like a local mayor election.

Hurr hurr I farmed something and therefore you have no right to nerf it hurr hurr universal medallions shouldn't work in conclave because I farmed it for so long hurr hurr if they remove self-damage the game will not require skill anymore hurr hurr riven mods should be grindy because I grinded them hurr

I was wondering -- if you have a squad of 4 people, and they all have it equipped (or even just another person), that still allows it to proc more than once. Or, does it only apply for that Warframe? I don't know much about arcanes