Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Bramma Mute Toggle

(PSN)palebluelight

Bramma needs either a different sound in squad member audio or a mute entirely I’ve been straight aborting because in long murmur farms it’s headache inducing. Especially when you’re all running after the same target and that one guy can’t stop shooting arrows killing himself and annoying the whole party. Please nerf it to nothing. Ty.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

Oh and be prepared once we get the update that removes self-damage. Mirage with brammas everywhere, wonderful! 
VrAFbNp.png

He wouldn’t hear the same sound when Mainline goes live for Consoles since they still got the deep, explosive sound while we PC Players have much worse sound.

Maybe an explosion volume slider might be something everybody would be happy with. I know its propably some work with adding a tag for volume control to all explosions, but its the best solution i can think off.
I for one like explosions to sound powerful and loud as thats what i would expect from them, which is why im very dissapointed with the current Tonkor sound. But ive had people ask me to not use my very spammy Kuva Tonkor or Bramma, certainly not easy to please both sides i guess.