Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrist-Mounted Weapons When?

Aspari

Yes, it's that topic again. Wrist-mounted weapons should be a thing in Warframe. A wrist-mounted crossbow for example. It's be another stealth weapon option (for those who even play stealthy). A wrist-mounted mini rocket launcher? Or even a wrist-mounted dart shooter that electrocutes enemies after triggering the shock protocol. Wrist-mounted weapons have a ton of potential to be awesome weapons in Warframe, and the best thing about them is that they're all lore friendly (except maybe the wrist-mounted rocket launcher.)

Next thread will be about shoulder-mounted weapons ala Gundam and mantles/capes as cosmetics. If you agree to this post, plus me bros.

Edited by Aspari

Wrist mounted crossbow or dart shooter sounds nice but this idea could be implemented as a skin. We are getting a hand crossbow soon and the dart shooter is basically the Acrid. Just fyi...

Also, I cannot possibly see shoulder mounted weapons in Warframe. It is not lore friendly (if it is point it out) and more importantly does not sound like it would fit the idea of fast, run-and-gun-and-slash gameplay. Work with the wrist mounted first and flush it out more. That is a better idea. 

Edited by Sni7ch

The "when" part of the title should cover that proposition.

That "when" sound more like "I want them soon". The "Yes, it's that topic again." Plus, the whole lot of weapon variances and such.

Sorry for the misinterpretation but I think we're all waiting for fixing, rather than new weapons.

Yes, it's that topic again. Wrist-mounted weapons should be a thing in Warframe. A wrist-mounted crossbow for example. It's be another stealth weapon option (for those who even play stealthy). A wrist-mounted mini rocket launcher? Or even a wrist-mounted dart shooter that electrocutes enemies after triggering the shock protocol. Wrist-mounted weapons have a ton of potential to be awesome weapons in Warframe, and the best thing about them is that they're all lore friendly (except maybe the wrist-mounted rocket launcher.)

Next thread will be about shoulder-mounted weapons ala Gundam and mantles/capes as cosmetics. If you agree to this post, plus me bros.

The devs have addressed this several times. While it would be cool, there are a lot of issues with it. First off every frame has a different wrist diameter, so each would have to have its own custom weapon for each frame. Try putting a Rhino wrist rocket on a Nova and see how that goes