Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Be Your Four Dream Abilities?

mr.nuttcase500

1. Morph Ball

2. Super Missile

3. Screw Attack

4. Power Bomb.

+1 to those who understand the reference :3

answer in spoiler, don't open unless you already know

Metroid games, gotta love the oldies

mine would be:

1. something like the Shadow Beam staff from Terraria

2. Teleport that stuns people and freezes them

3. a bubble that slows down time

4. morphing into a giant Tardigrade and murdering everything

1 - loki decoy that has 1x/2x/3x/4x of base hp/shield/armor (base of caster warframe), then explodes when killed/expires doing 1x/2x/3x/4x the dmg received in a small radius around decoy

cost - 40 energy

can be modded for duration (cont/cont), dmg and hp/shield/armor (focus), range and radius (stretch)

2 - smoke bomb invis that stuns and confuses nearby enemies for 5/10/15/20 seconds while allowing caster to perform stealth kills on targets for the duration

cost - 60 energy

can be modded for duration (cont/cont), dmg from atks (focus), radius (stretch)

3 - swap teleport with barrels/enemies/friendlies/decoys/summons and stun/confuse non-friendlies for 1/2/3/4 (stun) 2/4/6/8 (confuse) seconds in a small radius around target and start location

cost - 20 energy

can be modded for duration (cont/cont), range/radius (stretch)

4 - radial cripple that permanently debuffs (not perma on bosses, base 10/15/20/25 secs) enemy movspd/atkspd/dmg by 5/10/15/20% and has a 5/10/15/20% chance to critically disarm targets doing base 200/400/600/800 dmg (% crit chance cannot be enhanced thru mods, so dmg stays inconsistent)

cost - 80 energy

can be modded for radius (stretch), dmg from crit hit (focus), duration (for bosses)

Well Banshee. Having a useless ability means one more passive slot.

Though from my ME3 days I liked the MQE/I whose sets combined to 

Incinerate, fire-y projectile, has small AOE, deals damage + dot, can be detonated for fire explosion, will also detonate other tech combos

Tac-Scan, Targets enemy, marks them anywhere on the map (see through walls) gives debuffs based on how you build it.

Tactical cloak, Makes you invisible for a short period, attacking or using powers breaks cloak, when cloak breaks a damage bonus is given for 2.5 seconds, magnitude depends on build

Arc Grenades, Electrical grenades with a massive radius, destroy shields and stun, can apply a DOT, sets up Tech Bursts and can detonate other tech combos

If that was in this game I'd use it.

1. Gangam Style to capture all mobs attention

2. Hey man whats going on to confuse and stun them

3. Trololol to blow there brains out

4. Then a server kill skill

Edited by alphex

1. Gangam Style to capture all mobs attention

2. Hey man whats going on to confuse and stun them

3. Trololol to blow there brains out

4. Then a server kill skill

Did you just look at KingKeif's post and think "Well, now coloured, oversized, centred text is ALL i'll use.