Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidelon revisit?

Brey223

Something I'd like to see..

Seems like Duviri Paradox will involve some sort of time travel, right?
What if we had Beacons, (like stalker/grustag/etc.) for Day/Night?
Pop a time beacon, and have that instance transported to the beginning of whichever cycle.

• Like 1

My suggestion was to have the eidolon bounties cause a "waiting" cutscene to simulate waiting for the appropriate time without ruining their night time lore while avoiding the painful time gate. 

12 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

What if we had Beacons, (like stalker/grustag/etc.) for Day/Night?

That works too. 

• Like 1

I like both ideas. I was thinking when you select the bounty it would load you into the night instance of Cetus and you get the night timer to complete the hunt. Would make grinding the arcanes not so painful. 

On 2020-03-10 at 12:12 PM, Brey223 said:

I like both ideas. I was thinking when you select the bounty it would load you into the night instance of Cetus and you get the night timer to complete the hunt. Would make grinding the arcanes not so painful. 

The arcane pain is already sorted with Scarlet Spear allowing you to get them through Little Duck.

14 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

The arcane pain is already sorted with Scarlet Spear allowing you to get them through Little Duck.

That’s a temporary event. I’m thinking after the event is gone we’re back to a time gated grind that makes players set an alarm anytime they want to do them.