Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dead locked on earth because no ones doing railjack missions

GrimAtrament

If other people are avoiding that shift for the same reason I am, it's because Railjack really brings out the spite in people.
"Why aren't you doing what I want you to do, you idiot!" ...I'm not signing up to play that experience, thank ya no.

Railjack exacerbates a general problem with matchmaking: People want very different things from their experiences.

• Like 2

even if you do get a group, you often find ppl just quit if the RJ they enter does not have the very best faction gear, i see people stay for any mission if the RJ has 5-6k hull and ppl quitting for anything less, queues are even more rare in the veil, the people who have all the good stuff simply have zero reasons to go back leaving the rest without any players to queue with.

Then add in the numerous bugs and the RJ's severe lack of information in the UI and emergency alerts going un-noticed because the minimap showing them vanishes when you enter a RJ station, ive seen missions fail because no1 saw or heard the multitude of RJ failures around them.

20 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

If other people are avoiding that shift for the same reason I am, it's because Railjack really brings out the spite in people.
"Why aren't you doing what I want you to do, you idiot!" ...I'm not signing up to play that experience, thank ya no.

Railjack exacerbates a general problem with matchmaking: People want very different things from their experiences.

plus not everyone likes piloting or running around playing space nanny to an amazingly high tech tinfoil ship that bursts into flames every 10 seconds or decides to breach/explode in a never ending cycle of tedium.  There are far too many glaring issues/bugs/ui problems/etc.

4 hours ago, Methanoid said:

plus not everyone likes piloting or running around playing space nanny to an amazingly high tech tinfoil ship that bursts into flames every 10 seconds or decides to breach/explode in a never ending cycle of tedium.  There are far too many glaring issues/bugs/ui problems/etc.

i enjoy being an engineer actually.

1. Turn off ping limit. Ping limit can fail to join some squads.

2. I have seen a bug myself where a pop up message shows no squads found, while joining squads, then 2 seconds later, loading screen. Wait about 5 seconds to fully join squad, then close message to try again later.