Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make A Pvp Mode D:

Deadlyfram

May I interest you in the FAQs that is posted at the very top of every forum page?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/

Give this a read. I will highly doubt anything will come of PvP, as this game is based around PvE, and not PvP.

Then play a different game.  This is not a PvP focused game.  May I suggest Team Fortress 2?

I would have suggested Call of Duty, or Battlefield, but Team Fortress 2 is good as well. [/heavysarcasm]

Edited by BladeMaverick

Alright so first,

Welcome to the Warframe forums! We're a menacing group. :3

Two, this is in the wrong section.

See The Conclaves Feedback if you wish to make PvP suggestions.

Third, you have to be very specific with your feedback/ideas. Leaving vague posts, especially as a thread opener, will not only get you plenty of flame and troll posts but the thread will be ultimately ignored by the devs.

May I interest you in the FAQs that is posted at the very top of every forum page?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/

Give this a read. I will highly doubt anything will come of PvP, as this game is based around PvE, and not PvP.

I would have suggested Call of Duty, or Battlefield, but Team Fortress 2 is good as well. [/heavysarcasm]

CoD is terrible and there hasn't been a real Battlefield game since 2142.

Warframe capture-the-flag would be pretty fun if you could get like 10 v 10 matches going, and if the frames and weapons were balanced.

I suspect the problem is twofold:

1) Hosting issues

2) Trying to balance this smorgasbord of weaponry and warframes for balanced, fun DM or CTF matches would be an epic pain in the &#!.  That's the kind of thing you have to start from the ground up on...it has to be built in and planned for from the very beginning of the game project, and obviously...it wasn't.

Let's wrap this up and call it a day.

1 ) Requires dedicated servers. /thread

2 ) Warframe is PvE, not PvP. It has been discussed by DE through Livestreams, and likely will not be expanded further than what it is now. /thread

3 ) All Warframes/weapons are unbalanced for PvP of any kind, and likely will not be looked into further. /thread

There's many other reasons as to why this is a "NO", but I can't be arsed to find or think of more.

G'night.

CoD is terrible and there hasn't been a real Battlefield game since 2142.

Hence the heavy sarcasm.

Edited by BladeMaverick

and here we have a common player that does not know what conclaves are.  Even if they were released months ago....

Nah. He knows about conclaves. He wants this to be something like unreal tournament with massive maps and flags and 32v32 battles.

This is quite entirely the wrong game for that, but it's a nice thought, I guess? o.0

Warframe should never go PvP more then it is. the moment it does there is a great risk it will be considered Pay2win by a majority of the player base. (Pay2win in a negative manner)

Warframe is not built around pvp balance. Changing that would most likely takeway the uniquestyle of both warframes and weapons.