Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host-Only Navigation And Clearer Windows To Leave During Railjack

gizzynorth

First part of title is self-explanatory, but if you want to leave a mission after it's completed when you're not host I feel like there should be an option to return to the dry dock solo.

Most people's first thought is "I can't abort, i'll lose my loot".

People get into a Railjack mission for different reasons, some want to loot after the missions's over, some just want to do a quick mission, there should be clear options for people who want different things.

Went into one the other day and ran by everyone I wanted to loot before we move on, all but one gave the okay, he ran to navigation and started another mission. Not cool.

I'll go ahead and answer this question before you get bombarded by "Just play Solo, or your fault for PUG Play"

Likely this issue won't be ever addressed due to the way RJ works and given out they are now somehow happy to release a Squad Link system out now, let alone how many people barley play RJ (due to so many bugs/issues/barely things to do and Host issues) your safest bet whuold to find a clan or some friends to help you. As they are no possible way, you'll ever get a PUG that helps all the team. (unless the host is some kind of saint and goes to the DOJO, just for one single person, but THIS IS WF).

I'll love to see this (and many more) issues fixed before we get forced to go into random other teams of players and hope they either stay as long you need or leave at mission 1, cuz of the very reason you just pointed out. But sadly, well. Something you have to get used to on WF.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Fixed Errors
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

You can actually leave after the game loads in to another mission without losing the previous mission's reward. But I have to agree, SOLO extraction and returning the nav console to the host is a top priority.

You certain about this? I've definitely lost affinity (all the bonus that went to a 38 Kuva weapon was gone, leaving it at 37), and possibly lost items after extracting this way after the latest patch came out. I'm still not convinced. I've also been screwed out of rewards by ESO in particular in the past so I wouldn't be surprised.

20 minutes ago, Jokie155 said:

You certain about this? I've definitely lost affinity (all the bonus that went to a 38 Kuva weapon was gone, leaving it at 37), and possibly lost items after extracting this way after the latest patch came out. I'm still not convinced. I've also been screwed out of rewards by ESO in particular in the past so I wouldn't be surprised.

This only applies to Railjack Missions.