Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaultkeys Cost Voidkeys. So ... Grind Rng For Keys, Grind For Resources, To Get A Key, So You Can Grind The Derelict And Rng Some Rewards?

Ced23Ric

I just like the concept of using a void key to be able to maybe enter a vault hat may have mods that are maybe usefull or not. And to get the chance to get those mods that are maybe cool or maybe useless, I am gimping myself to the point where team cohesion (-50% speed, toppest of lels) becomes harder, and essentially two members of my squad become paper thin, devalueing Redirection, Fast Deflection, Vigor, Vitality and Steel Fiber ... or you stop being a fighting asset.

This is pretty cool, especially since we have the RNG to determine which Tenno can get rid of his crippling key and who has to play the mission with it.

So ... RNG, grind, RNG, grind, RNG, penalties, RNG. Sounds like everything I'd want out of a game. Excuse my sarcasm, but I am legitimately at loss for rational words here. At what point did someone at DE decide that adding another element to the RNG/Grind chain with tacked on penalties was a great way to introduce new content that is protected by even more RNG?

Oh, so the negative effect is only on the person carrying the key. I thought it's a team debuff, so in a full party everyone would be running around with 25% hp, 25% shields, 25% damage and 50% speed. That would at least make sure the party sticks together right? *kappa*

1. It's really not that difficult to get void keys.

2. How about some coordination? You have low health key then put on vitality, vigor, rejuv, and pick a frame with a lot of health, etc, etc, etc.

Seriously, folks, why are you even playing an online multiplayer game if you dont want to do anything at all past the most basic things.

It's like you want to play PAC-MAN at this point. Just move in one direction and eat thing and if the ghost get close.... oh wait, that's to much work, isn't it?

1. It's really not that difficult to get void keys.

2. How about some coordination? You have low health key then put on vitality, vigor, rejuv, and pick a frame with a lot of health, etc, etc, etc.

Seriously, folks, why are you even playing an online multiplayer game if you dont want to do anything at all past the most basic things.

It's like you want to play PAC-MAN at this point. Just move in one direction and eat thing and if the ghost get close.... oh wait, that's to much work, isn't it?

There are 2 people, one gives feedback, and the other says "Everything is fine, keep going on your path"

Who do you think is affecting warframe's growth?

Edited by Hayden11121

STOP Complaining!

this.

I am past complaining. I am at the point of morbid fascination. You kids keep clapping to everything thrown into your lap. I'll be here, giggling at this. I am past the point of anger, resignation, depression, whathave you. I am in the healing stage of contempt, followed by cynical amusement.

Step #1 - Find a Defense mission or a Survival mission that is not Nightmare.

Step #2 - Grind until Key. Leave mission.

Step #3 - Add 250 Ferrite and the new Orokin Key to build a Dragon Key.

Step #4 - Build a Derelict Key, with Nanospores (whatever) and Salvage or Ferrite and Circuits.

Step #5 - Assemble team of 4, 2 of which are less survivable, one is significantly slower and one does not deal reasonable damage anymore.

Step #6 - Hope to find Vault, hope your team is coordinated enough to have all 4 Dragon Keys.

Step #7 - Enter Vault and find Mods. RNG will dictate what you get.

Step #8 - Hope to make it out before the ship blows up or the Dragon Key is wasted, the mods are gone.

We have grind and RNG present in every step. Genius.

It just gets worse and worse....

Not to mention "Successfully complete the mission and your reward will be one of 16 new Corrupted Mods."

I swear to God, if that's just more RNG, then DE hasn't learned a thing.

I'll be at a complete loss for words if one or two of them have a 2% chance at dropping.

NIOU

>:(

Oh well.Is there any way to select what kind of void key you wish to sacrifice in the name of the gods?

There probably is.

Think when making a dual weapon, when the recipe calls for 2x the single weapon, and you have to manually click which weapon to fill which required slot in the recipe.

Hope I'm making sense.

I am past complaining. I am at the point of morbid fascination. You kids keep clapping to everything thrown into your lap. I'll be here, giggling at this. I am past the point of anger, resignation, depression, whathave you. I am in the healing stage of contempt, followed by cynical amusement.

It's the point where the Titanic has hit the iceberg, you can tell it's in trouble but the greatest fans of the people running the ship are screaming that it's not sinking.

I think DE is developing a bit of a key fetish.

Or - introducing a different way for people to use their growing inventory of Void Keys. Perhaps they are not interested in using for the purpose of the Void Mission if they already have the loot, find the content not challenging enough, or any number of reasons.

Well, for me.. finally a way to use those damn keys, I have like 150 overall

Nail on head.

The other side of the coin exists of course, where a choice will have to be made between using a Void key for the Void or for a Dragon key. You can get more Void keys is to play the game for them. Survival mode has recently undergone a change that explicitly guarantees a Void Key at 15 minutes.

The Vault and debuffs associated with it are hard. The Vaults exist in every Derelict level as an option to enter if a Squad wants to coordinate and undertake. Many players have expressed the option to pass, which is fine, maybe as we tweak this system something will appeal to those players.

Locking thread.