Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Flights is bugged

Ice_Peck

unknown.png

DE your mod is not working correctly. Fix it. The buff duration is 0.1. Duration of buff listed on mod is 2 seconds.

How do you let this happen? Sincerely, how the heck do you allow this to slip?

Edit: Will be recording solo gameplay footage of the mods effect in action shortly.

Edited by Saberfrost

1 minute ago, Proffebolter said:

The mod will have it at rank0 and it only has a duration of 0.1 second. Make sure it is at maximum rank

unknown.png

Since you mentioned it. After that first mission I did some looking into it. After I bought the mod from the relay, I equipped my Cernos Prime (fully modded). I left and returned to my orbiter. Maxed the mod. Keep in mind I bought duplicates of it, so I had 3 extra unranked ones sitting around. Equipped the MAXED one onto my bow and re-mod the whole damn thing cuz leaving the relay somehow unequipped all my mods already on it. Enter mission, game is using one of the unranked duplicates. Of which I only found out later.

Mod works but it could use an extra second of duration for its buff due to aiming requirements if you wanted to chain shots. However the mod loadout bugs is just.... what the hell....? This is a first.

57 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

din't know bramma and lenz were crossbows. DE's lore is as surprising as ever.

Especially since in the discription of the bramma it clearly says "This Grinneer BOW". And in the discription of the Lenz ot says "Bolts from this Corpus BOW".

I bought this mod just for my bramma thx DE for not even getting your discriptions right...

Edited by Amunre81