Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity Weekend on All Platforms!

[DE]Helen

Thanks for the booster! I’m wondering if this is also in relation to most of us self-isolating? I saw a thread or two asking for something similar to what some other games were doing

edit: Jesus christ, just started looking through the posts of others. 🤨 Consider me unimpressed with certain posts.

Keep yourselves safe, DE

1 hour ago, (PS4)BadassDivay said:

If ya need credits then do index or ask others to take u to index.(recommended u go with other players.)

Many of the players who want credit weekend is because they’re very high MR such as myself. I’ve levelled almost everything that needs to be levelled. And since most of the complainers are vets who have plat to make the last affinity weekend a X4 affinity by buying a booster, im sure all of us have levelled and probs used hundreds of formas last affinity weekend. I’m not exaggerating, I got my Paracesis from lvl 0 to 40 in 5 hydron waves with other weapons equipped thanks to smeeta, booster and naramon tree. So this affinity weekend to us is as good as nothing since we have nothing left to level. Credits and resources on the other hand can be stockpiled and used up anytime. Resources for example, we can stockpile millions of polymer bundles and nano spores for x100 energy pads for tridos. While we can stockpile credits in the billions for primed mods traders and buying Pedestal Primes. Affinity however, cant be stockpiled there’s a point where you “max” affinity. 

Just thought I’d explain to those who are curious why the backlash even though credits aren’t that important hehe.

PS: The new event along with the affinity booster is a good place to level your weapons or farm focus as grineer and sentients are two of the factions that give the most affinity. They also scale to level 150+ if you stay long enough. (Pls bring one lvl 30 weap to contribute pls), but the mesa would normally nuke the smaller sentients, giving you affinity/focus to your unused weaps, while you can still contribute with one redeemer/lanka/bramma/etc, the other slots can be unranked or focus weapons

On 2020-03-27 at 11:29 AM, tjg8 said:

I know this is a little off topic, but can you please make Mesa easier to get? Maybe make the Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates common and available in all infested missions, or maybe just on the planet that Alad V Assassination is on. This will help player not have to spend a lot of time just trying to get one Warframe and allows them to spend more time on other missions, like Scarlet Spear. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

don’t go for mesa then, go for her prime and farm relics or try to get an easier frame.

17 hours ago, Azhyre said:

Admittedly thirsting for dat credit boost, but this does make more sense with Scarlet Spear going on.

I’d crap myself and caw like a parrot if half the player base buggered off to run index. 😬

That makes sense!

And that's an... interesting ... expression 😄

21 hours ago, Azhyre said:

Admittedly thirsting for dat credit boost, but this does make more sense with Scarlet Spear going on.

I’d crap myself and caw like a parrot if half the player base buggered off to run index. 😬

not really an issue for those of us on console, the booster will have ran out long before scarlet spear arrives.

not that console players are anything more than an after thought, obviously

On 2020-03-28 at 10:35 AM, _Fluffie_ said:

Many of the players who want credit weekend is because they’re very high MR such as myself. I’ve levelled almost everything that needs to be levelled. And since most of the complainers are vets who have plat to make the last affinity weekend a X4 affinity by buying a booster, im sure all of us have levelled and probs used hundreds of formas last affinity weekend. I’m not exaggerating, I got my Paracesis from lvl 0 to 40 in 5 hydron waves with other weapons equipped thanks to smeeta, booster and naramon tree. So this affinity weekend to us is as good as nothing since we have nothing left to level. Credits and resources on the other hand can be stockpiled and used up anytime. Resources for example, we can stockpile millions of polymer bundles and nano spores for x100 energy pads for tridos. While we can stockpile credits in the billions for primed mods traders and buying Pedestal Primes. Affinity however, cant be stockpiled there’s a point where you “max” affinity. 

Just thought I’d explain to those who are curious why the backlash even though credits aren’t that important hehe.

PS: The new event along with the affinity booster is a good place to level your weapons or farm focus as grineer and sentients are two of the factions that give the most affinity. They also scale to level 150+ if you stay long enough. (Pls bring one lvl 30 weap to contribute pls), but the mesa would normally nuke the smaller sentients, giving you affinity/focus to your unused weaps, while you can still contribute with one redeemer/lanka/bramma/etc, the other slots can be unranked or focus weapons

Yea your right.Thats also true.

Archived