Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needs Moar Shotgun

Chrome_Dragon

I have a level 30 Strun.

Boar is being retired.

Hek has a cripplingly small mag.

Sobek is mastery locked, but shows potential. However, it'll be weeks until I can unlock it, if I don't do any homework in the meantime.

Strun Wraith is an upgrade. I'll go farm Voids until I -- oh, right.

I'm really rather hating rifles, but I need to level some of them to get the mastery to get a shotgun.

Interestingly, the snipetron vandal used without scope would suit my playstyle, but once again...

Edited by Chrome_Dragon

Still trying to finish building another frame. I'm farming Mag Prime parts and trying to build a Vauban from alerts, but there's not much progress on that front.

Pistols, (secondaries, I guess) I'm leveling with gusto. I have three in progress, and I love them all for their individual merits and would never part with any of them. Melee weapons? I'm working on a glaive, which I have developed a grudging respect for.

I'm having no luck with frames and primaries yet; I have three Gorgon blueprints and I need to be able to build one before they're retired next Wednesday or I'm just kinda screwed.

But what I really pine for is a nice closed-choke shotgun with a box mag. Strun Wraith is as close to it as I've seen so far; I could get better weapons at my local gun store. And Warframe is set in the year 20,000 or something. There's something wrong with that.

Making Strun suck less - not that there's much sucking going on - would start by dividing its 3-second reload by six, and reloading one shot per half second. That would encourage tactical reloading, rewarding player skill and not punishing us for our over-leved, over-caffinated PUG member who's Leeroying everything in sight and not thinking about his partners. Or picking them up when they fall over. Or waiting for them to cross the level, since they haven't modded for sprint speed.

I'd settle for making Strun Wraith available for those of us who were out of town or otherwise occupied on survival weekend

Allow me to introduce you to the Soma, the only rifle you'll ever need.

I'll grab one when I'm mastery-5 or whatever it is. Soma is the weapon I think will be my best long-term plan, but I'm not there yet and it won't make me stop loving shotguns where one round will put you down, and one to the head will make you dead. Soma's not quite there yet.

You still can get Boar even though it is getting retired. Only the BP will get retired. The crafted weapon won't disappear. This is your limited chance to get one. Now even have corrupted mod that can reduce spread, if you somehow hate its spread later, so please get Boar now, at a store near you. Batteries not included.

Edited by Definitegj

Not sure if I wanted to get into it here, but is Boar really 25% less damage per shell? If I trust the wiki, Boar is also packing a lower conclave rating. This seems appropriate.

Bought a blueprint, because someone might want to swap for a Strun Wraith at some point because why not.

Still prefer a double barrel that fires 2 shots at once but that is guaranteed to off someone.

In practice, there wouldn't be any meaningful difference.

Yatin, I agree wholeheartedly. However, at least until the Snipetron was retired, there were more than one choice per category for FNGs in every class but shotguns.

• 2 weeks later...