Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event bugged or am I doing something wrong

Educated_Beast

I have not been able to get to 5000 points because for some reason, after I do 5 murex, the next 5 always bug out.  Usually around the 3rd murex, the game just ends.  At first I thought the floatilla hit 100 but I go back and its 63/100 or something like that.  The mission just ends, I get the small reward and it forces me back to floatilla.  My ship is full strength, I have no idea what I am doing that ends the mission.  I even tried it solo and still had this bug so I know its not someone at console going back home early.  

Then when I go back to mission, it gets into the never ending green portal and everyone in squad will be forced to leave.  

It is so frustrating to not be able to get the 5000 achievement because I can never seem to get more than 1 or 2 runs without forced quit.  Any help?  

4 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I have not been able to get to 5000 points because for some reason, after I do 5 murex, the next 5 always bug out.  Usually around the 3rd murex, the game just ends.  At first I thought the floatilla hit 100 but I go back and its 63/100 or something like that.  The mission just ends, I get the small reward and it forces me back to floatilla.  My ship is full strength, I have no idea what I am doing that ends the mission.  I even tried it solo and still had this bug so I know its not someone at console going back home early.  

Then when I go back to mission, it gets into the never ending green portal and everyone in squad will be forced to leave.  

It is so frustrating to not be able to get the 5000 achievement because I can never seem to get more than 1 or 2 runs without forced quit.  Any help?  

After the 3rd ship, some grineer crewships spawn. These dudes absolutely wreck the satellite you are towing. They kill it in like 2 seconds flat. 

Sounds like a bug to me, as you mentioned you could handle first 5 murex (first run) fine. And you encounter the infinite loading after extraction.

Until DE fixed space and stabalize the performance, you could try ground with much less bug. It's faster to reach 5k despite of much higher effort needed.

10 hours ago, Miser_able said:

After the 3rd ship, some grineer crewships spawn. These dudes absolutely wreck the satellite you are towing. They kill it in like 2 seconds flat. 

That may be the problem, some type of audio warning it is taking damage would be nice.  Heck, I typically never pay attention to it other than waiting a bit for my ship stamina to replenish then taking off to next objective.  Maybe it did blow up, I didn't see any explosion and the event didn't say why I failed, so without knowing why or what happened, I cannot correct the action.  I imagine I am not the only one wondering what the hell happened.  At first I thought that some jerk who entered my game selected my terminal on ship and ended mission early.  What is strange is that in every single case, it happened after the first 5 waves. Maybe it is a coincidence.  If I wouldn't have come to the forums, I would not know (and yes I read the DE what you need to know post, which doesn't mention it).  

it is also really stupid we lose our main cannons to "tow" a satellite.  Why don't we tow from the rear where there are no guns???  This takes away any strategy, the only strategy is to run like hell because you are defenseless as soon as you "grab" the satellite.  But once you put satellite in correct spot, it cannot be damaged....

10 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Until DE fixed space and stabalize the performance, you could try ground with much less bug. It's faster to reach 5k despite of much higher effort needed.

True, but I still have a XP booster and I am using event to farm intrinsics.  I got all 8's now (was all 7 prior to event).  When my booster expires in a couple days, I guess I'll go ground.