The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering why the Arbitration Arcanes weren't added to Scarlet Spear?

Oreades

At least as far as I am aware they where just as effected by the recent Arcane change necessitating an additional 11 arcanes to complete a fully leveled arcane.Seems prudent to make them just as available as the Other arcanes. 

• Like 1

My guess is that the Eidolon Arcanes are more heavy on farming than Arbitrations. Arbitration Arcanes can be farmed at nearly any given time and with the right mission(s) plays can farm the Arcanes much quicker than Eidolons. All Arbitration Arcanes dropped in the mission, but one, can be obtained in the "C" rotation and having infinite "C" makes it much easier to get.

5 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

My guess is that the Eidolon Arcanes are more heavy on farming than Arbitrations. Arbitration Arcanes can be farmed at nearly any given time and with the right mission(s) plays can farm the Arcanes much quicker than Eidolons. All Arbitration Arcanes dropped in the mission, but one, can be obtained in the "C" rotation and having infinite "C" makes it much easier to get.

Arbitration should have never had unique A and B rotation drops. NEVER. Whichever intern to the company had the idea to do so needs to be severely re-educated.

If only either of the two were true between "Repeats only C rotations" and "Limited runs of the mission until global timer expires" then it would be acceptable. Both, together, the way it is? No. Especially not for something you need to find 21 copies to complete.

• Like 1

I would imagine the reason for adding them would be the same as not adding in zaw/operator/amp or kitgun arcanes. You have to give people a reason to engage in that content, since not everyone is doing the event. While Eidolons will take the hit for activity during the event, imagine negating multiple content patches that took all that time to develop if you could just grind murex all day and bypass it all?